Stolen

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
My DH and I are currently trying to buy a house so in the meantime we moved back in with my in laws. Which is great because it saves us money. BUt I was gone for 3 weeks. I come back and discover when I go to use my pochette that its NO where to be found. Further investigation shows that I am missing that, my damier zippy and some various coach items. I don't think it was anyone in the immediate family but there were tons of people here for Chinese New Year. That's over 1k of stuff that went missing. I am pissed :/

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
Me too! I've turned my room and everywhere else upside down trying to find them. No luck yet.

str8_dyme

Queen B
O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Montreal, Canada.
****....what a piss off... and since its family it would be too hard to blame anyone, u could only do so if u were sure of who took it....really sucks! Sorry for you!:shucks:

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
Oh my! I am so sorry! Karma is a b!
I am so sorry also! Yes, I totally believe in Karma! I hope you mention this story and drop the hint that you sure hope it is returned. You have to stay positive that someone will do the right thing and return your goods! Stay positive!

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this! Is there any way your in laws can inform some of their guests that your stuff went missing?

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
You mentioned to have moved in with the in-laws, could those bags be inside an unpacked box? Good luck with finding your bags! :smile:
Unfortunately no. I had them all packed in one box and had it in the car with me while moving. I remember unpacking them, putting them in the same spot and even when the last time I used them. The dustbags are here but the actual items gone.

I have really no way of proving who it was since I was gone. That's the part that really sucks.