Stolen photos . . . what does the buyer receive?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I torture myself my going through eBay's completed listings to see what I missed. Tonight, I noticed that the photo thief is selling quite a few bags in the $150-$170 range. What do you think the buyers actually receive? How does the seller maintain a decent feedback score, because the buyers clearly are not receiving the bags photographed?

2. I think it's a stolen account and they are there just to get the money and dump the account once they have gotten all the money. Just a guess.

3. I honestly believe that buyers who are buying $150, $250, or even $500 Balenciagas on eBay know they're buying a fake/even if it's a really good fake. Anyone who does a little homework on the matter can't simply believe that they're picking up an authentic brand new Balenciaga for that amount! I just checked eBay and I found a couple of Bbags that are obviously fake starting at like $800+, guess some buyers may just bid simply because it's expensive enough.

4. I agree, I think they get nada. I've heard of people recieving pictures, nothing more, but I doubt this loser even sends those :mad:

5. Ditto. I've seen so many brand new Coach bag auctions that have low BINs. I stay away from it cause those tend to be from hijacked accounts especially if they have more than 1 auction of those going at the same time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice