STOLEN GUCCI- F * O * U * N * D I'm SO excited!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies!!! about a month ago.. my medium gunmetal hysteria handbag was stolen... (remember, the chuck e cheese incident)

anyhow. the BIOTCH got caught!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

and, the best part... she still had my bag!!!!! It's found and comin' home to mama!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

I'm so beside myself!!!

2. Yay!! How did she finally get caught?

3. here's the scoop

She got caught at one of her local mini marts trying to cash one of my (canceled) checks a second time. They recognized her and called the cops.

cops went to her house and found many other bags in her room that she's been stealing :smile:

Thank goodness MINE was still here!!!!! such a sigh of releif

4. YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Couldn't be happier for you!

5. Wow! Good stuff! :tup:

6. I'm sooo happy for you!!! :biggrin:

7. Yay, that's certainly great news!! I'm so glad to hear that the thief was caught and that your stolen bag is being returned to you. Good thing that the thief was dumb and returned a second time to the store to cash one of your canceled checks. Great job by the store employees in helping to nab the thief.

8. oh wow! im so happy for you! I hope its still in a great condition

9. That is great! Glad your baby is coming home!!! Typical dumb Crooks!

10. I'm so glad she got caught!!!! Dumb Dumb crook, I'm so glad you can finally get your bag back!!!

11. wow you're truly blessed! i'm so happy you're getting your gucci back! =]

12. oh wow! I'm so happy for you!!! And I'm glad you're getting your purse back.

that lady who stole your purse sounds like a klepto!!!

13. such great news!!!! awesome!

14. :woohoo: that's awesome! i'm so happy for you!

15. We should nominate her for a Darwin award. What an idiot! I am so glad you got your beautiful bag back!