Stolen ebay pictures?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Check out the water mark...

2. I don't see a watermark on the first picture.

3. I can't either, but then again I can't hear that mosquito ring tone either. I guess I am doomed..

4. Aw honey, you're just old.. your eyes are bad and your are hard of hearing.. LOL! Just kidding!!:P:P:P

5. How mean!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    But sadly, true...

6. i thought my eyesight was going. i can't see any watermark on the first auction. :huh:

but yes, i see the "pjellyfish" on the apple green bag.

7. Teehee..:upsidedown:

There's no watermark on the rouille one but I remember seeing that pic in a legit auction just recently. Or maybe my memory is shot.. Hehe, I'm gettin on in age too.:lol:

8. No you are right, grrrrrr that was my auction and they seem to steal
    my photo everyday! :rant: :censor:

9. Sorry Chloe! That would annoy the hell out of me too!:rant:

10. Ok, so my memory isn't half bad. I noted it coz it was a beautiful pic in the sunlight and it really caught my eye. Argh Chloe, that's so upsetting! Hope that liar's auction gets shut down fast!

11. I saw those! That seller has some nerve! I contacted eBay. That seller also stole another pic for this listing:6893121740
    I notified eBay and the legit seller about that one, too.

12. Thanks Girls! It really is frustrating, I can't figure how eBay has not
    stopped these people! Seeing how it is a few times a week, All sellers
    are from China with 10 fake feedbacks each, all bags are listed super cheap with a super cheap BIN.....seems like a no-brainer! :rant: grrrr

13. I forgot to add that only one had the watermark but the other picture was stolen. I am sure of it.

14. what?? i've been eyeing on the bag by pjellfish... u tell me she's a fraud?? i think that auction just ended...

15. No, pjellyfish isn't the fraud, her pictures were stolen by a scammer. I was so annoyed to see that scammer reappear again right with the same stolen pics under a new name(with 10 feedback again all from new users with zero feedback themselves)also from China. This person keeps coming back listing the same bags/same stolen pics under really short one day(actually, I think less than one day--more like 14 hours or less) auctions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice