Stolen Auction - Please HELP

This is so funny! The second question was sent by me to him. He copied my question too?!:roflmfao:

BTW, southpaw, I think you should update your photos by adding watermarks a.s.a.p.

Oh yes forgot to mention that .. I could have saved myself probably all that grief if I'd remembered to watermark them!

I've re-uploaded my pix's with the watermarks except for the 1 uploaded through eBay.
I'd taken the pictures at work and didn't have a program to add them from there. That will teach me not to take that extra few minutes. I guess I'm naive and tend to forgot what schmucks there are out there that won't blink their eyes at pulling a scam!

I recognize the picture on his/her eBay profile page of the little boy! I wonder if they stole the picture from an actual tpf'er!!!! I'm trying to hunt now to find the post I saw that picture with!:wtf::confused1::tdown:

Glad to hear the listing was pulled. I reported it yesterday for you listing both auction numbers. I received an e-mail today from Ebay that there was not enough evidence to justify my claim that the auction was copied. They were both exactly the same listing so I don't see how there is not enough evidence that the listing was stolen.:confused1:

Sometimes you just gotta keep kicking the dog - (no offense to any dogs)

SOOOOO I sent this ~

??!?!?? What happend to the LV bag you were selling????? Did it sell? What was your tPF name again? I am sure I don't need to have it authenticated as you are a fellow member. Do you post often on the board? Please let me know if the bag is still available. Are you relisting it-did ebay pull it? They are pulling lots of listings especially LV because of FRAUDULENT sellers. Let me know- thanks!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: