Stolen Auction - Please HELP

southpaw

An Obsessed Leftie
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
I'm hoping anyone that takes a peek at this will please help me by reporting this auction to eBay. I currently have a Louis Vuitton Monogram Riveting bag listed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260163565993&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

and some has completely copied my auctions - photos, text everything
http://cgi.ebay.com/LOUIS-VUITTON-A...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm so mad I could SCREAM!!! :cursing: I thought I'd put the NRC script on my auction but obviously forgot. I had to relist this bag once already - eBay had put a limit on my account and I couldn't lower my BIN. So now I relisted it sunday and this happens.. . I've already gotten 2 emails about it asking which bag is real. Now another buyer is offering me $1300 since she says can buy the other for that.
Please be sure to report the second auction item number 110173966286 as the bad one if you do report.

What else can I do? I'm sure eBay will take 3 days to bother replying to me ... any other suggestions of what to do please .....:crybaby:

^^
Reported 3 times.

Need to have several different people report this

You can cut and paste this when reporting!

Seller copied listing from another seller...see item 260163565993

thank you for your help .. I'm sitting here in tears :crybaby: I can't believe the horrible people out there with nothing better to do then try to scam people. I'm sure this person doesn't even have a bag like this to ship!!! I hope a few more report so that eBay will take notice. :s
Thank you again!!!

I reported it! I did the one where you list the copier and copied one and put in the note section that it's not mine but someone else's got copied!

I hope they take the other person's down ASAP. It must be so frustrating that even potential buyers are contacting you regarding the listings! That just tops it off!

Here is the reply I got...They are so dumb...

Dear ,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to copied material.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this information. I
understand how this situation could be of some concern.

I have reviewed the information that you provided regarding the use of
images or text in item number 110173966286, but at this point find that
I do not have enough evidence to show that the member has violated any
eBay rules.

Regrettably, we will only be able to take action if the owner of the
images or text writes to us. In some instances, sellers may have
obtained permission to use the material. Therefore, we often cannot
remove listings based on the representations of third parties whose
credentials we cannot verify.

We do understand the potential for further issues in this type of
situation. That is why, if you feel strongly about this issue, we
recommend that you contact the owner of the images or text, and
recommend that they contact us directly. Once we hear from them, we will
take appropriate action.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us with your concerns.
Thank you participating in the eBay community.

We are committed to making your eBay experiences pleasant and
fulfilling.

Sincerely,
Teon

eBay Customer Support

How about if someone 'asks a question' to the seller - ie do you really have the bag since you stole the listing? Will the question automatically come up on the listing?

Surely someone is going to bid and end up with a fake or worse - nothing - if you have the original then there's no way the second listing is going to be able to send the item to the buyer!

I reported it to ebay under the stolen pictures/text link.
No response yet of course!
The person just had the nerve to write me and say:
Dear spoiledsophie,
s.gif
s.gif
HI I WILL BUY THIS ITEM FOR THE BUY IT NOW PRICE IF U SEND ME A COPY OF THE RECIEPT TO MY EMAIL. THANKS
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
- kwame4486

Duh eBay i'm not going to let someone use my pix/text for the same item I have listed that is cheaper then mine!! I've had several people already email me about this and of course a few buyers trying to get me to sell them mine for $1300 ...
I don't know how much I'm expected to lose on a purse I carried 4 times ...

what is a reasonable amount? ugh I'm sooo upset by this! :cursing: