Stole this from the Bbag Forum...

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
But what kind of car do you Minkettes drive??

Thought it was a cute post over there!

I have a 2008 Mazda 3...fully loaded and BRIGHT RED. The black leather inside looks cute with my Matinee LOL.

I have had the car about 7 months now, so excited to finally have a bright red car.

Cute car Fendi! We have the family mobiles:

2007 Silver Hybrid Toyota Highlander
2006 BMW 760Li Sedan Monaco blue Metallic -we just traded in my old silver 328i for this beauty!!! I love fleet leased cars low miles and good prices!!!!!

My husband drives a tahoe or Yukon pickup I always get them confused.

1993 Mustang GT Convertible in white with pimp-red interior

Its in the shop getting worked on but when she comes out, we will be flossin once again! :yahoo:

Here are some other peoples Stangs, so you can know which Mustang style I am talking about:tup:

1993MustangGTConvertible.jpg

2407_0.jpg

a lincoln towncar i think its a 1995!! my grandpa gave it to me for my 17th (i am 20 now) birthday. my friends and i call it the tank! haha i love that car...

Okay I'll jump in! Being the hippy chick I am, I drive a driftwood pearl 2007 Prius. Not glamorous but I laugh as I drive by the gas station. :roflmfao::roflmfao:What I save in gas I spend on bags!!!

Cute car Fendi! We have the family mobiles:

2007 Silver Hybrid Toyota Highlander
2006 BMW 760Li Sedan Monaco blue Metallic -we just traded in my old silver 328i for this beauty!!! I love fleet leased cars low miles and good prices!!!!!

My husband drives a tahoe or Yukon pickup I always get them confused.

That blue sounds pretty!