Stockists in Bristol

We are going for a mini break next month, staying near Cheltenham. However on the Saturday DH is intending to go to a football match in Bristol. (I can hear you all asking why, so if you really want to know, google the 92 club!)

He's suggested that I spend a couple of hours sampling the delights of Bristol City Centre, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend some Mulberry stockists or other nice places to visit - maybe not even shops.

I have to say that hating crowds I prefer to keep out of town centres on Saturday afternoons and I have actually looked at the public transport available from Bristol to a "certain small town in Somerset". However it takes nearly an hour and a half on two buses and I'm not really sure if that's going to be feasible. I could, of course, ask him to drop me there and then call back but I don't think he'd be too happy about all that extra mileage, so I think it will have to be Bristol.

Would welcome all suggestions
TIA

Hi, you need to go to Cabot Circus in Bristol - the new shopping area. The House Of Fraser there has a fairly decent Mulberry concession just on the left as you go in the door :greengrin: Happy shopping!