Stocking question

When will LV yo their stock??! Everything is out that I want and I am
Wondering if anyone has the inside scoop on when this issue will be resolved. Thanks!
I don’t think LV plans on stocking their website and retail locations à la Walmart. I suspect that the relative scarcity is not a problem given the positive quarterly results LVMH keeps posting.

When will LV yo their stock??! Everything is out that I want and I am
Wondering if anyone has the inside scoop on when this issue will be resolved. Thanks!
Try contacting your local store if there is something you specifically want to buy. I just had a scarf turn up that I asked for months ago but it looks like it is now discontinued so that's probably why it took so long. There isn't such a thing as an "inside scoop" for the question you have asked. Hope that helps.

Reactions: CornishMon
Louis Vuitton will not be readily available. One can still buy but it will not be as easy as going online placing in cart and be done. Although you can do that if online at the right time. A relationship with an SA in store is the best bet here. As you have a better chance to obtain what you would like to have. I am sorry but I believe it will remain this way indefinitely and no as stated above there is no inside scoop.

Reactions: bole_ss
Best bet is going through an SA. If you don’t have one go in store and get one to order your items. That’s the only way I seem to get my items lately. Both times I wanted items it wasn’t available online or in store so I had to order through an SA and wait.

I wanted the mini pochette in monogram. I have purchased in the last year so I simply called and they connected me with a store that had one in stock. It’s arriving on tuesday. Much better to pay the 310 then the over 500 fashionphile was asking. It was so easy and once again wonderful customer service from lv. Don’t give up hope on your item - I’ve had pretty good luck!

Reactions: bole_ss
I don’t think LV plans on stocking their website and retail locations à la Walmart. I suspect that the relative scarcity is not a problem given the positive quarterly results LVMH keeps posting.

I'm surprised to hear their quarterly results are up. I would guess that the company making the most money at the moment is Fashionphile. They're selling so many things over retail because people can't get the items they want. Wouldn't that just be lost revenue for LV?

I'm surprised to hear their quarterly results are up. I would guess that the company making the most money at the moment is Fashionphile. They're selling so many things over retail because people can't get the items they want. Wouldn't that just be lost revenue for LV?

??

LVMH's last quarterly sales figure was $10.9 billion Euros.
https://www.lvmh.com/news-documents...c-revenue-growth-of-13-in-first-quarter-2018/

https://www.ft.com/content/d0ab1a60-3c10-11e8-b7e0-52972418fec4

Fashionphile isn't even a speck on their windshield.

Um, I don't think it's much of a concern. Scarcity increases desire which in turn drives sales.

There's a reason why LV is the most valuable fashion luxury brand in the world: it knows what it's doing.

Um, I don't think it's much of a concern. Scarcity increases desire which in turn drives sales.

There's a reason why LV is the most valuable fashion luxury brand in the world: it knows what it's doing.

I didn't mean to imply that Fashionphile was making more money than LVMH, just that it seemed like they were benefitting the most from the scarcity of the classic items. I wouldn't say LV always gets it right. But, I'm not a business analyst--just an annoyed customer.

Since LV has scare stock I’ve started buying more Gucci and Burberry. I wanted the Pallas clutch for the longest and couldn’t get it so I bought Burberry’s House Check and Clutch bag which was a lot cheaper. The bag is beautiful and since I had money left over I decide to buy a scarf as well. I really like Burberry’s items. Very high quality from both brands!! PLUS they are more than willing to take my money and I’m more than willing to give it since LV doesn’t .

Reactions: BlackApple

Personally I am getting kinda annoyed with all this wait for an item I really wanted to buy but can't buy at the moment. I agree with the bolded in your statement. Although I refuse to pay over retail for the bag right now I am looking to buy pre loved but in the greatest condition I can find. BTW I am trying to be a first time LV customer. Once I get this bag via LV or pre loved I am kinda over LV and won't attempt to get anything again.

Reactions: GatorBlue11