Stocking old Céline

I was at Bicester at the start of October. Only a few old Celine SLGs, but lots of old Celine clothes and lots of Hedi SLGs. Bag selection was small as others have pointed out, including a few Trifolds and Trapezes and Soft Cubes. I snagged my second Soft Cube. :heart: Sales assistant said they had over a dozen Soft Cubes shipped in the day before (on Sunday) and sold almost all of them on the day. But there were no shipment on the day I went so supply for the store was low. Definitely comes down to luck and I felt like I hit the jackpot!

I was at Bicester at the start of October. Only a few old Celine SLGs, but lots of old Celine clothes and lots of Hedi SLGs. Bag selection was small as others have pointed out, including a few Trifolds and Trapezes and Soft Cubes. I snagged my second Soft Cube. :heart: Sales assistant said they had over a dozen Soft Cubes shipped in the day before (on Sunday) and sold almost all of them on the day. But there were no shipment on the day I went so supply for the store was low. Definitely comes down to luck and I felt like I hit the jackpot!
Lucky you! Congrats:smile:

wow they have already had Hedi SLGs in the outlet
Bicester had Hedi's C Charm wallets in one of the cases when I was there a month ago. One SA said to me she thought that Old Celine SLGs and bags would be replaced by Hedi's stock by the end of 2019. I wonder if that's the case with La Vallee (Paris) and Woodbury Commons (NYC)...

Reactions: fashmash
Nice score! What colour Soft Cubes did you see? What colour did you already have and which one did you get?

Nice score! What colour Soft Cubes did you see? What colour did you already have and which one did you get?

Thank you! :biggrin: I already owned a burgundy with navy, and scored the black with burgundy at Bicester. (Clearly I love burgundy!) I don't know how many combinations they had when they sold the dozen the day previously but she specifically mentioned a dark green one. The two left in the store after me was a blue check one and a tan/camel one. Unfortunately both were not "me" colours otherwise I would have tried to clear out the shelf. :P

Thank you! :biggrin: I already owned a burgundy with navy, and scored the black with burgundy at Bicester. (Clearly I love burgundy!) I don't know how many combinations they had when they sold the dozen the day previously but she specifically mentioned a dark green one. The two left in the store after me was a blue check one and a tan/camel one. Unfortunately both were not "me" colours otherwise I would have tried to clear out the shelf. :P
Nice that you got a colour combo you like. Well done! Feel free to show off your collection... especially in an OOTD. Always fun to see how people style their Ceiines ;)

Reactions: e7erlasting
I was at the Gotemba celine outlet store and there were loads of old logo celine. Small trifold bag in black (40% off) trifold clutch in chain in orange and python (?) (40% off) loads of trotteur in various colours (20% off) a small frame clutch on chain (20% off) and lots of trapezes (non neutral colours I think)

I was at the Gotemba celine outlet store and there were loads of old logo celine. Small trifold bag in black (40% off) trifold clutch in chain in orange and python (?) (40% off) loads of trotteur in various colours (20% off) a small frame clutch on chain (20% off) and lots of trapezes (non neutral colours I think)
Thanks! Gonna check out if i make my next trip to Tokyo :smile:

Does anyone have a detailed picture of the old Celine trifold clutch? I am trying to authenticate and wanted to check what are some of the obvious things I should look for. Thanks!

For me I’ve only recently been blessed to have a new income where I can start building my bag collection but so many of the ones on my list of “someday when I can afford” are Celine that are no longer sold new!

Reactions: eunaddict