Stock @ Susan Burlingame

I finally went to Susan last night and checked out the stock. Unfortunately, I was the only person there, and the salesgirl was really nice and helpful and kept wanting to show me other things, so I didn't get to list out all the stock or take a picture like I was hoping to. There were basically 3-4 each of Vert d'Eau, Vert Gazon, and what looked like French Blue, various styles, with a mix of RH and GH. Several Matelasse - I think they had black and white as well as navy. I did not see any periwinkle, but I didn't get a great look, because she kept pulling things out if I so much as glanced their way, so I got nervous about looking interested in anything...

Vert Gazon - Twiggy, City RH, Work
Vert D'Eau - Twiggy, City RH, Weekender
French Blue - GGH Work, I think a City (don't remember hw - I think it might be what they told bags4fun was periwinkle, though I don't know), I think there was one other FB bag too, but don't remember what. Maybe a Day??)

kimberf - I think she must have been saying Periwinkle, but it was really French Blue. She said it was between periwinkle and true blue. :confused1:
Thanks for checking it out in person!

Kim, I'll be at the store on Monday. Will update you on status! =)

Also, I'm back at the jeweler's for a stone-check tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be able to stop in at Susan Burlingame again. :yes: