Stock List for Cult Status 2008

fashion cult - I was thinking of going to miss louise to pick up some shoes too ;) Which day are you planning to go?

lolaluvsu, no I haven't seen the BG SGH Hobo, I just decided that I want that color and hardware combo. I did tell my SA that I might not go for it, I have to see pics first, but she knows I'm a serious buyer and won't stuff her around because I will end up getting other bags too :P Before I saw pics of the BG RH City on tPF, I had my heart set on the giant hobo, but after seeing the beautiful bg cities, I decided to get that instead!

Ahh thanks ninjaphile! Looks like they are not getting any Step in the new colors then?

Hey Zac

Yes, they have the RTT, Part-time & Brief!

I asked for some pics so you could have a looky!

PS - veeeeery excited about my new arrival (hopefully tomorrow!)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts: Thank you fashion!!!!:love::love: I was expecting you to say NO!!!! I never bought from Cult Status before. Have to figure this out!!!

zacorey, just email them and they are very obliging with regards to taking pics of the bags you are after, and all you need is to fill in a credit card charge authorisation slip, fax/email it back to them and they'll charge your bag and mail to you :P You only need to do the credit card authorisation once too ;)

The prices are higher than buying from the US though!

fashion cult - I was thinking of going to miss louise to pick up some shoes too ;) Which day are you planning to go?

lolaluvsu, no I haven't seen the BG SGH Hobo, I just decided that I want that color and hardware combo. I did tell my SA that I might not go for it, I have to see pics first, but she knows I'm a serious buyer and won't stuff her around because I will end up getting other bags too :P Before I saw pics of the BG RH City on tPF, I had my heart set on the giant hobo, but after seeing the beautiful bg cities, I decided to get that instead!

Ahh thanks ninjaphile! Looks like they are not getting any Step in the new colors then?

I might be going tomorrow with my cousin. We want to have a look at the Christmas displays in the City, so I thought we could kill 2 birds with 1 stone :yes:

Not 100% sure if we will go, depends on how much energy we have after walking around... and if we can be a**ed dealing with the Miss Louise SA's :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts: Thank you fashion!!!!:love::love: I was expecting you to say NO!!!! I never bought from Cult Status before. Have to figure this out!!!

Yep, my first bag came from CS and I also got a Coin Purse...

Like I said though... WELL over retail - but if you want something badly, I guess price isnt an issue...

liz, the WE was $2395 when I purchased one from them in 06, I'm pretty sure the price didn't go up this year.

fashion, I'm going to be floating around the city tmr too. I will PM you my mobile number in case you want to go to Miss Louise too!

liz, the WE was $2395 when I purchased one from them in 06, I'm pretty sure the price didn't go up this year.

fashion, I'm going to be floating around the city tmr too. I will PM you my mobile number in case you want to go to Miss Louise too!

$2395 for a weekender... :wtf:

Got your PM - I'll give you a buzz if/when I am around. Apparently it's going to be 31-32 tomorrow, so we might end up going to the beach now :beach:

I'll let you know anyway

:heart:

Yeah I know, pretty crazy eh? But for my first bbag purchase I wanted to buy locally, and that was the only place that had the colors I wanted, and I ended up with two, the ink work and grey WE. HEE HEE!

I'm still working on this bl**dy brief, taking a short break and browsing tPF now!

Yes, the WE is 2395 AUD. No increase. And i think they stopped ordering briefs and steps...So you're the lucky person that got the grey WE!!!! I remember it well! I loved it but by the time i could buy it, it was too late and gone and i went for the marine! You lucky gal Jade!!!!

Love WEs though, big fat chunk of leathery goodness, it's my fave bag of the lot!

ninjaiphile, the grey WE is the least used of all my bbags now :sad:

I love it too but the leather seemed the most fragile out of all my bbags, and I am terrified that I'm going to rip it or something :P Also, it is a little too big for my needs now that my son is a toddler. So it hangs in my closet, waiting for interstate or overseas trips before I could use it, and then I worry abt getting scuff marks on it by putting it in the overhead locker (which already happened!)

*sigh*

I'm loving the look of the giant work, and might get another one if I can very comfortably carry it on my shoulder, but I'll have to try it on somewhere first!

Jade, you can carry the GH work on your shoulder! I have a SGH Violet work and it sits really comfy on the shoulder plus i hang it on a door knob with a few books in there to stretch the handles and it helps alot!

It was my first GH but am finding it abit too fancy schmancy so i don't use it as much as my RH bags :sad: but i still love the colour combo!

I love the 06 grey! It's so pretty! And i have to admit i dont baby my weekender at all, i got it in April/May this year and it has followed me everywhere on business trips and personal travel and has been battered and bruised, chucked beneath the plane seat, etc etc but its sooooo beautifully worn in now that it just collapses in a heap when empty! And the leather is so much thicker when you wear it in?! Its strange! The leather becomes fluffier with use!

BTW, your son is the cutest thing!!!!

Thanks!

My WE's leather is quite thin I think, but it has always collapses in a heap ever since I got it, almost like it's been broken in already!

I've had my work hanging on a hanger weighed down with law journals but it's only stretched a little. OOHH I just noticed your signature - have u got your pinks already???