Stock I saw today- For triple point/GC Event

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
I just saw the following bags available for the Sale Event - if seriously interested p.m. me for information.

Coco Puzzle bags in Red and in Black m/l $2,795.00

Love Bow Bag, Black Satin in large and in small m/l $1,690.00 and $1,850.00

GST - Black with gold - White with Silver

Brown Expandable Flap

Lady Braid - Red m/l 3,395.00
Lady Braid - Black m/l $3,395.00

Baseball Spirit Bowling Bag - Navy $3,175.00
I think there was one in Black for same price.

Black Jumbo in Caviar with silver chain and Black Jumbo in Caviar with gold chain.

Petite Shopper - Black and beige with Gold Chain $1395
White with silver chain $1395

Graphic Edge flap style- Black $1,995.00
Graphic Edge large Hobo Style Black $2,250.00

Rodeo Drive Smaller size - beige,leather has a slight pinkish tone hobo $$2,650.m/l
Rodeo Drive Black Flap leather medium- also in white $2,150 m/l
Rodeo Drive, in Silver, Large perforated leather $3,150
Some of the Rodeo drives had both a short chain and a long strap in the large sizes.

There is also 1 pair of white with black camellia jellies in Size 7 being held for me, but I think I need and 8., p.m. if interested.

This is all I can remember by memory.....please note prices may be slightly off but pretty close., pm me for SA info if seriously interested.:heart:H

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Texas
Did you like the small bow bag? It looks so cute in pictures. Just wondered what you thought about it in person. Thanks.

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Jill, I had to go back to the store.....the dark blue (navy with a tiny bit of red around the zipper), Baseball Spirit Expandable is...GORGEOUS!!!!, will p.m. you.....I think you will love it....:heart:H

Black baseball spirit is SOLD OUT~!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
Did you like the small bow bag? It looks so cute in pictures. Just wondered what you thought about it in person. Thanks.
i saw it in navy and i thought it was reallly teeny. it's cute tho! (: