Stock at Jean Brown, Brisbane Australia

KDC

miss old school Bal
O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
They have a sale on at the moment. As we all know, Aussie prices are high, but with the exchange rate and the discounts you might just find one you've been looking for...I am not 100% sure of the exact discounts. I just picked up a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti fishbone shoes for 60% off the original price.

Balenciaga stock: Heaps of 07 Ocean bags. They have a Work with SGH on display.

They have a heap of 08 Electric Blue too.

They call the 07 Ocean "electric blue", so if you want an Electric Blue bag ask for the "really, really bright electric blue that is out the back"...

Why can't these retailers get the colours right???

They have only 1 Ruby RH Twiggy left.

They have GH bags in Pale Magenta and Petal Pink (bubblegum), RH City bags in Coral & Vermillion.

One of their on sale bags was an 08 Anthra GGH Work. The leather was awesome and smooshy. I am not sure why this bag was on sale so soon, the colour was definately a dark grey, so I assumed it was 08 Anthra. The GGH on Anthra is unique and I am thinking of getting it myself.

Anyway, I would recommend emailing them or calling them if there is a colour you want and haven't got yet. They keep A LOT of stock out the back. They don't have much Balenciaga on display, therefore you won't get stuck with dry used leathers that happens to display stock, KWIM?

email: [email protected]

Phone: ++ 61 7 3852 2601

Last edited:
thank you KDC, calling them now

the phone number KDC given is Head Office.

to contact the shop directly, please ring: ++ 61 7 3257 2888.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I emailed them yesterday morning and I'm still waiting for a response. So, I decided to go ahead and call today. The lady I spoke to was pretty clueless and it was just so frustrating! If anyone does get a list of what's available, please kindly share.

I emailed them yesterday morning and I'm still waiting for a response. So, I decided to go ahead and call today. The lady I spoke to was pretty clueless and it was just so frustrating! If anyone does get a list of what's available, please kindly share.

I think we have spoken to the same lady. I was quite lost when asking her about the stocks. I only know they dont have RH, no old stocks, no accessories.

She also said not all Balbag are on sale. only one/two model in EB have discount.

I got a reply a few days after my first email. I specifically asked for Giant Cities and here was the list:

City - giant silver - Fuchsia - $2375.00

City - giant gold - Bubblegum (pink) - $2375.00

City - giant silver - Rosso (bright red) - $2375.00

City - giant silver - Bouton (bright yellow) - $2375.00

City - giant silver - magenta - $1781.25

City - covered giant - black - $2525.00

A couple of minutes after I received their reply, I wrote back to ask more info about the Magenta. I really want a Giant Amethyst and wanted to double-check their colours. That was three days ago and I still don't have a response.