Stitching on the key pouch (cles)

helloLVer

Oct 10, 2012
Hello all.. Today I bought a key pouch from the boutique and noticed when I got home that when you look into the pouch you can actually see through the stitchings, like dashes of light shining through. Before I use it I want to know if yours is the same, or do I need to return this particular one and get another. Thanks!

Yes, I've never noticed it but yes, mine is like that and the date code is from 2004. You can see little pieces of light in between the stitches.. I think they are made like that..I can check my other ones if you want?

Anjool said:
When i got mine i looked at 2 to compare, 1 had the light coming through, and the other didn't. I took the one which didn't

Really? Aw man..now this makes me errr about it again. I just don't want it to ever get to the point of the stitching getting wider apart with casual wear and tear and from the weight of coins or such :/ what would you suggest I do? Do you happen to know if LV would accept an exchange or return if I mail it back to boutique? I live 2 hrs from one and doubt I can make it back anytime soon :/

Mine doesn't have. While i was checking the display i did saw that light coming through from inside, i asked the SA for a new one and the one i got doesn't have. Mine is a mono cles.

Last edited:
AnVic said:
Mine doesn't have. While i was checking the display i did saw that light coming through from inside, i asked the SA for a new one and the one i got doesn't have. Mine is a mono cles.

mine is mono as well. I think i will trade it. My first impression was that it has been handled (on display) more than the other one they had since the shape was not as "squared." Oh well... No biggie, thanks for your response. Good night all!

Hi, I know this thread is a bit old however I just bought a key pouch to match my Speedy last weekend and I am having the same issue. Though it seems the stitches are strong but the light is coming thru and it bothers me! Any suggestions if I should exchange it (will do the store do it for me?) or just leave it be? Your suggestions will be much appreciated.