Stitching defect in Neverfull?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!
    I just received a new Neverfull GM in DE. Upon closer inspection, I noticed red stitching peeking through on two of the handles, plus a clear scuff mark. I feel like I'm being nitpicky, but the little red stitch is bothering me! Has anyone experienced this issue before? Do you feel like this warrants a return? It's such a tiny thing that I feel silly, but I'm undecided. :sad:

Attached Files:

2. Imo if you have to ask then yes return.

baninny likes this.
  3. The bag isn't cheap. For the price you paid, you should get a flawless bag. I say return or exchange it.

baninny likes this.
  4. I would not even have noticed that - I had to stretch the image to find what you were referring to.

This would be a complete non-issue to me.

5. I know I tend to be a bit OCD about these things, so I figured I would get a second opinion

6. Good point! Unfortunately I've come to expect some sort of issue with my online LV orders. My last purse came with a weird burn mark on the strap and fraying stitches.

7. Glad to hear its not noticeable. It might just be me then, lol

8. I looked closely and STILL can't see anything wrong :lol:

9. I think all the more reason to return (ocd). It bothers you and will continue to bother you. Good luck.

anthrosphere likes this.
  10. I wouldn’t return if everything else is fine. Red stitches don’t bother me at all. Crooked and uneven stitches would not be acceptable though.

11. I need to buy a microscope.

weezie602, br3wx, missconvy and 8 others like this.
  12. This. And when I stretched the image, I thought that little stitch was cute.

I am glad I don’t have OCD though. Seems like it takes up a lot of time.

bearhead, Tuliplvr and fabuleux like this.
  13. The red lining peeking through is normal on this bag, the only thing that could bother me is the scuff you mentioned.
    I can’t see the scuff on the picture so I can’t really form an opinion on that.

missconvy likes this.
  14. You bought a new bag.
    Send it back.

anthrosphere and baninny like this.
  15. yes return it..

anthrosphere likes this.