Stitch Count for Classic Flap Jumbo Caviar

ozorezanitako

Jun 10, 2020
For those who own CF Jumbo in Caviar leather, may I know the stitch count per diamond (plus picture if possible)? I want to purchase the said bag from a seller I met online. From the pictures she sent me, everything looks legit except the stitch count appears to be low (8 stitches per diamond). Thank you in advance :smile:

Nov 15, 2016
United Kingdom
Hi - I have a classic flap in the size small that I bought last spring, it's lambskin but might a photo be useful? I don't think the quilts have different scales for each different size.

ozorezanitako

Jun 10, 2020
Hi - I have a classic flap in the size small that I bought last spring, it's lambskin but might a photo be useful? I don't think the quilts have different scales for each different size.
Hi thank you so much...
Sad to report that this seller is a scammer and I'm not even sure if the bag she has is authentic or is even hers in the first place.
I lost a few hundred dollars to her unfortunately :sad:
But the good news is I managed to get an authentic Chanel classic jumbo in caviar from another seller who is trustworthy.
So now I already own the bag and not worry about trying to authenticate it anymore :smile:

Reactions: boyslikebagstoo
Nov 15, 2016
United Kingdom
Hi thank you so much...
Sad to report that this seller is a scammer and I'm not even sure if the bag she has is authentic or is even hers in the first place.
I lost a few hundred dollars to her unfortunately :sad:
But the good news is I managed to get an authentic Chanel classic jumbo in caviar from another seller who is trustworthy.
So now I already own the bag and not worry about trying to authenticate it anymore :smile:

oh no that's terrible, i'm so sorry you were scammed. Im glad you managed to get a good one - post a pic heheh!

Nov 15, 2016
United Kingdom
Oh my, she is gorgeous--puffy and shiny!
The shine on lambskin is unbeatable indeed.
How old is this purse?
thanks! I agree

she was purchased in April 2019 new from the boutique but wasn't used until January of this year because it was a birthday gift (and I was worried that it would not be easy to buy as I don't live very near the store!)

ozorezanitako

Jun 10, 2020
thanks! I agree

she was purchased in April 2019 new from the boutique but wasn't used until January of this year because it was a birthday gift (and I was worried that it would not be easy to buy as I don't live very near the store!)
You should wear it out more often :smile:
I'm trying to muster the courage to get a lambskin Chanel for my next one haha.
Probably a vintage Diana or smth :smile:
I'm always so worried it would be too delicate (it's been raining a lot where I live and I also have long nails).
Let me know how the wear & tear goes after a few months :smile:

Reactions: boyslikebagstoo
Nov 15, 2016
United Kingdom
Definately
You should wear it out more often :smile:
I'm trying to muster the courage to get a lambskin Chanel for my next one haha.
Probably a vintage Diana or smth :smile:
I'm always so worried it would be too delicate (it's been raining a lot where I live and I also have long nails).
Let me know how the wear & tear goes after a few months :smile:
Definitely get a lambskin! It’s my favourite leather and so sumptuous, especially for bags not used every day. Yes i should i wear it more, i will certainly let you know about the wear

Reactions: ozorezanitako