Stitch Count for Classic Flap Jumbo Caviar

ozorezanitako

Jun 10, 2020
For those who own CF Jumbo in Caviar leather, may I know the stitch count per diamond (plus picture if possible)? I want to purchase the said bag from a seller I met online. From the pictures she sent me, everything looks legit except the stitch count appears to be low (8 stitches per diamond). Thank you in advance :smile:

Hi - I have a classic flap in the size small that I bought last spring, it's lambskin but might a photo be useful? I don't think the quilts have different scales for each different size.

Hi - I have a classic flap in the size small that I bought last spring, it's lambskin but might a photo be useful? I don't think the quilts have different scales for each different size.

Hi thank you so much...
Sad to report that this seller is a scammer and I'm not even sure if the bag she has is authentic or is even hers in the first place.
I lost a few hundred dollars to her unfortunately :sad:
But the good news is I managed to get an authentic Chanel classic jumbo in caviar from another seller who is trustworthy.
So now I already own the bag and not worry about trying to authenticate it anymore :smile:

Reactions: boyslikebagstoo
Hi thank you so much...
Sad to report that this seller is a scammer and I'm not even sure if the bag she has is authentic or is even hers in the first place.
I lost a few hundred dollars to her unfortunately :sad:
But the good news is I managed to get an authentic Chanel classic jumbo in caviar from another seller who is trustworthy.
So now I already own the bag and not worry about trying to authenticate it anymore :smile:

oh no that's terrible, i'm so sorry you were scammed. Im glad you managed to get a good one - post a pic heheh!

thanks! I agree

she was purchased in April 2019 new from the boutique but wasn't used until January of this year because it was a birthday gift (and I was worried that it would not be easy to buy as I don't live very near the store!)

You should wear it out more often :smile:
I'm trying to muster the courage to get a lambskin Chanel for my next one haha.
Probably a vintage Diana or smth :smile:
I'm always so worried it would be too delicate (it's been raining a lot where I live and I also have long nails).
Let me know how the wear & tear goes after a few months :smile:

Reactions: boyslikebagstoo
Definately
You should wear it out more often :smile:
I'm trying to muster the courage to get a lambskin Chanel for my next one haha.
Probably a vintage Diana or smth :smile:
I'm always so worried it would be too delicate (it's been raining a lot where I live and I also have long nails).
Let me know how the wear & tear goes after a few months :smile:

Definitely get a lambskin! It’s my favourite leather and so sumptuous, especially for bags not used every day. Yes i should i wear it more, i will certainly let you know about the wear

Reactions: ozorezanitako
Hey ladies! I recently bought a black classic flap m/l in caviar with gold hardware on the pre-loved market. They had the full set, box, dustbag, receipt and authenticity card but I don’t know why I’m still having my doubts on its authenticity! The chain feels light and plasticy, also the stitch count is 8 on the bag but only 7 on the bottom! Really worried as I paid a lot for this bag. Appreciate any advice / comments on this :smile:

Attachments

• 2FFD62D4-4FB9-47CE-9127-05CADD3A491B.jpeg
    2FFD62D4-4FB9-47CE-9127-05CADD3A491B.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 5B0C6CCA-0634-4CF7-BD1F-9E5ACB2FAC50.jpeg
    5B0C6CCA-0634-4CF7-BD1F-9E5ACB2FAC50.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 5E9A7B4A-2FA1-4E53-AD25-D169C668F6F5.jpeg
    5E9A7B4A-2FA1-4E53-AD25-D169C668F6F5.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 19
  • CE31BF04-22F7-4919-8914-24D7E4FA4CBF.jpeg
    CE31BF04-22F7-4919-8914-24D7E4FA4CBF.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 18
  • FE166D62-54AA-4B66-8865-D4F8031F92C5.jpeg
    FE166D62-54AA-4B66-8865-D4F8031F92C5.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 18
Hey ladies! I recently bought a black classic flap m/l in caviar with gold hardware on the pre-loved market. They had the full set, box, dustbag, receipt and authenticity card but I don’t know why I’m still having my doubts on its authenticity! The chain feels light and plasticy, also the stitch count is 8 on the bag but only 7 on the bottom! Really worried as I paid a lot for this bag. Appreciate any advice / comments on this :smile:

Can you get it authenticated using a third party authentication service?

Reactions: ozorezanitako