Stingray Handbag

jiffer

O.G.
Dec 20, 2009
I love the look of stingray and would like to buy a stingray handbag but I am not sure of a good place to buy one. I have looked around on the internet and not sure of a good reputable place to buy. I would love any suggestions of a good retailer to buy from.

I love the look of stingray and would like to buy a stingray handbag but I am not sure of a good place to buy one. I have looked around on the internet and not sure of a good reputable place to buy. I would love any suggestions of a good retailer to buy from.

...IMO stingray can is best used on small pieces or even as accents, but I agree, it is beautiful :yes:

jiffer, I agree with papertiger that stingray is best used as an accent or on a small leather good like a wallet or pouch, and the reason is - it's very stiff. I see the hides quite often at a local leather shop I frequent, and there they are usually bought to make a wallet or some other small piece.

It is a beautiful material, most definitely! Good luck with your search!

ITA with Papertiger and Indiaink. It looks lovely as an accent. I can think of the YSL Roady bags with stingray handles. That detail is just lovely.

Good luck.

Ferragamo has a stunning box clutch in stingray. Octagon shaped, and on sale right now for 35% off. The sale price is about $1700 USD.

YSL makes a Roady hobo with a stingray strap. It's quite lovely (a friend of mine has one). The stingray gives just the right amount of shimmer to the strap. It comes in brown and black from Neiman Marcus.