Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

From the weekend, a new pair of CL's I bought from Vestiaire Collective way back in the winter. They came from a French seller and were new but with no box so I don't know the style name. They look like So Kates with a thin ankle strap added.
Vestiaire authenticated them and they appear to be genuine or they're very accurate counterfeits. Either way I love them...:love:
View attachment 5148352View attachment 5148353View attachment 5148354View attachment 5148355View attachment 5148356View attachment 5148357View attachment 5148358View attachment 5148359View attachment 5148361View attachment 5148362
Beautiful and sexy outfit. You are the best Stilly! :loveeyes:
Do you have a problem with your camera? Some photos appear blurry in the center.

From the weekend, a new pair of CL's I bought from Vestiaire Collective way back in the winter. They came from a French seller and were new but with no box so I don't know the style name. They look like So Kates with a thin ankle strap added.
Vestiaire authenticated them and they appear to be genuine or they're very accurate counterfeits. Either way I love them...:love:
View attachment 5148352View attachment 5148353View attachment 5148354View attachment 5148355View attachment 5148356View attachment 5148357View attachment 5148358View attachment 5148359View attachment 5148361View attachment 5148362
That was sexy! Love the strappy heels

Gorgeous pics as always. I do love the style but I think the clear sides are a bit sexier - show just a bit more toe cleavage ... Of course to me the main problem is the heel height . They would look so much sexier in 130 or even 140mm don't you think? I have one more question for you dear - I see that you do not fasten the ankle straps tight, why is that? When I wear ankle strap pumps I ALWAYS fasten the straps as tight as I can bear. I find it gives me more stability and reminds me just how gorgeous a pair of sky high stilettos can look and feel...

Reactions: racquel
Gorgeous pics as always. I do love the style but I think the clear sides are a bit sexier - show just a bit more toe cleavage ... Of course to me the main problem is the heel height . They would look so much sexier in 130 or even 140mm don't you think? I have one more question for you dear - I see that you do not fasten the ankle straps tight, why is that? When I wear ankle strap pumps I ALWAYS fasten the straps as tight as I can bear. I find it gives me more stability and reminds me just how gorgeous a pair of sky high stilettos can look and feel...

Thanks Christina!!! Yes these would be amazing with a 130mm heel.
I don't tighten the ankle straps that much since they dig into my ankles too much when I drive.