Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

This is my style, i'm dieing when i see today's almost all wearing sneakers or ugly flats, nothing to do with beauty. We all Have to try to keep this style alive wearing as much as We can such beauties as Stilly îs doing.
[/CITAZIONE]
Luiza You are right, unfortunately even the big shoe brands have started to produce sneakers and slippers.:yucky::yucky::yucky:

"By request"...? Where can I line up to pull a number? :happydance: :biggrin::cool:

As always, you look fantastic! :love:

Thanks Paddy!!! I'm always getting private message requests...which I'm way behind in answering...:hrmm:

Wow those heels are skinny. How are they to walk in? You look great.

Thanks Porsha!!! They aren't any more difficult to walk in than the So Kates. A bit thinner heel but fairly stable.

Thank you... You are truly awesome. That outfit is very classic, very elegant, always full of style. Those heels heels shoes are so sexy with ultra thin metal heels. Simply amazing.

Thanks heelsmodels!!! I still can't find my Black Kid Lipsinkas. They're hiding somewhere...:huh:

This is my style, i'm dieing when i see today's almost all wearing sneakers or ugly flats, nothing to do with beauty. We all Have to try to keep this style alive wearing as much as We can such beauties as Stilly îs doing.

Thanks luiza!!! I generally keep the sneakers at home...

Reactions: Paddy0174
These are two of your best photo shoots ever. You have the perfect legs and feet for Hot Chicks, Seems you are wearing Hot Chicks more and more. We both know that's the secret to living in Hot Chicks - practice practice practice. I tell you dear it is worth it. I get almost non stop compliments. Probably because so few other girls are even wearing heels these days. So sad to lose so many high heel girlfriends. Another victim of this stupid pandemic !!!

What a killer!!

BTW stilly do you have black Rivierina as well? Would love to see you showcase it as well! (with casual all-black? I found it really sexy to put together:heart:)

These are two of your best photo shoots ever. You have the perfect legs and feet for Hot Chicks, Seems you are wearing Hot Chicks more and more. We both know that's the secret to living in Hot Chicks - practice practice practice. I tell you dear it is worth it. I get almost non stop compliments. Probably because so few other girls are even wearing heels these days. So sad to lose so many high heel girlfriends. Another victim of this stupid pandemic !!!

Oh thanks Christina!!! As I'm getting out a little less lately, I do tend to wear the Hot Chicks a bit more.
I do get compliments on them as well but you're correct that we're still amongst the few even wearing heels regularly these days.
Hopefully heels will have a major comeback in the coming years!

Reactions: jeans&heels
I think this is a splendid idea. Stilly. Could you give the girls some tips for walking in Hot Chicks ? Or even better shoot a short video with a few steps and poses ? We would all love you that much more for it. Promise.

You are more of an expert than I am Christina. Practicing is the key and wearing them as often as you can so they're broken in. And of course carefully watching where you walk...

Beautiful
Hot Chicks looks so good with jeans:heart:

Thanks jeans&heels!!! :smile:

Do the old snakes remain comfy or become stiff like the patents?

No the snakeskin shoes usually retain their softness over time rcrmcweb.
I don't think the patents get stiffer over time but they're very stiff straight out of the box.

What a killer!!

BTW stilly do you have black Rivierina as well? Would love to see you showcase it as well! (with casual all-black? I found it really sexy to put together:heart:)

Thanks aporl!!!
Yes I still have the Black Rivierinas. I'll try to work them into a future outfit.

From the weekend, a new pair of CL's I bought from Vestiaire Collective way back in the winter. They came from a French seller and were new but with no box so I don't know the style name. They look like So Kates with a thin ankle strap added.
Vestiaire authenticated them and they appear to be genuine or they're very accurate counterfeits. Either way I love them...:love:
IMG_7637.JPGIMG_7628.JPGIMG_7642.JPGIMG_7655.JPGIMG_7660.JPGIMG_7645.JPGIMG_7653.JPGIMG_7624.JPGIMG_7640.JPGIMG_7674.JPG