Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Simply gorgeous. A truly Woman in Red dressed to kill. I bet you did a lot of damage in all places where you passed by.:angel:
I bet no one men in restaurant was indiferent about you. You are divine and super sexy.

OMG... what an outfit for dinner... love every detail! The HC are obviosly the sexiest heels that you can wear, the dress is short, but not too short, love the colour and the puff sleaves, the purse is cute and the bracelet is a big turn on!

Hot Chick 130s are great, but you're not leaving anything to the imagination ("mystery"). That's what keep guys pursuing a woman

"the name of the game in business, is to keep them coming back for more"

It helps for sure. A woman in heels is much more attractive than a woman in in flip flops.

^^^ This is your tactic to the extreme, Louboutin's famed exceptionally sexy heels. You are literally SLAYING, coup de grace (men and women included)

Attire is secondary to confidence. If a girl maintains a strong and aloof presence, she'll turn heads. In terms of style: accentuate curves, be able to walk in your shoes, and reveal just enough to pique the imagination, but not too much to evoke harlotry.

For me it's all how her personality compliments her style and how her style is an extension of her personality. You can rate each assets individually, but ultimately it's the sum of the parts that dictates the attractiveness of the whole.

Take a look at Becah Martinez ("The Bachelor" former contestant)

Her outfit as a whole is..WONDERFUL. Heels (not too high, Casadei?), lace pants, Gucci belt, fluffy blouse, nice rings, etc. Brilliant smile. That's her boyfriend, she has 2 kids

I bet if you go "Becah", you'll like the new angle on fashion.

"Oh, those ACHING feet.."
// female journalist, on 60's heels

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 12.51.34 PM.png

Last edited:
Love This color combo

Thanks AznBabiGurlee!!! The red is a rare break from the blacks and blues I usually wear...

A beautiful outfit.

Thanks Porsha!!!

Simply gorgeous. A truly Woman in Red dressed to kill. I bet you did a lot of damage in all places where you passed by.:angel:
I bet no one men in restaurant was indiferent about you. You are divine and super sexy.

Aw thanks heelsmodels!!! Yes the red does draw a bit more attention especially with these heels...

OMG... what an outfit for dinner... love every detail! The HC are obviosly the sexiest heels that you can wear, the dress is short, but not too short, love the colour and the puff sleaves, the purse is cute and the bracelet is a big turn on!

Thanks Mitterman!!! You know I can't resist the puff sleeves...:love:

Hot Chick 130s are great, but you're not leaving anything to the imagination ("mystery"). That's what keep guys pursuing a woman

"the name of the game in business, is to keep them coming back for more"

^^^ This is your tactic to the extreme, Louboutin's famed exceptionally sexy heels. You are literally SLAYING, coup de grace (men and women included)

Take a look at Becah Martinez ("The Bachelor" former contestant)

Her outfit as a whole is..WONDERFUL. Heels (not too high, Casadei?), lace pants, Gucci belt, fluffy blouse, nice rings, etc. Brilliant smile. That's her boyfriend, she has 2 kids

I bet if you go "Becah", you'll like the new angle on fashion.

"Oh, those ACHING feet.."
// female journalist, on 60's heels

View attachment 5106704

Your posts are usually thoughtful but I must say this one makes no sense at all.

Stilly my dear - You know how much I love Hot Chicks and most any really HIGH pointy toe pump. My SA and I were discussing how CL's seem to be losing a lot of their charm lately and becoming drab everyday heels. Turns out she is putting together a petition of truly HIGH heel loving girls to present to Mr. Louboutin to show how many of us adore a pair of really high heels and are saddened by their decline. We are all hoping to revive the 130mm pointy toe pump in numerous flavors as well as persuade Mr. Louboutin to release a 140mm single sole pointy toe pump. Wouldn't that be just fabulous ?!! I'm hoping you will be so kind as to let me add your name to the list as well as any other girls you might know who appreciate a really HIGH heel.

You look beautiful,

You look beautiful, sensual and very elegant. Simply perfect.

Thanks so much so much heelsmodels!!!:smile:

Stilly my dear - You know how much I love Hot Chicks and most any really HIGH pointy toe pump. My SA and I were discussing how CL's seem to be losing a lot of their charm lately and becoming drab everyday heels. Turns out she is putting together a petition of truly HIGH heel loving girls to present to Mr. Louboutin to show how many of us adore a pair of really high heels and are saddened by their decline. We are all hoping to revive the 130mm pointy toe pump in numerous flavors as well as persuade Mr. Louboutin to release a 140mm single sole pointy toe pump. Wouldn't that be just fabulous ?!! I'm hoping you will be so kind as to let me add your name to the list as well as any other girls you might know who appreciate a really HIGH heel.

That would certainly be wonderful if Mr. Louboutin went back to making 130mm+ heels Christina!!! We can always hope he listens...

Loving the "one leg up". So sexy and shows how well you manage 130s. Congrats girl !!

Aw thanks Christina!

Reactions: Nottwenty
Reactions: jeans&heels