Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Stilly, you wear a mini and heels like no one else. You always look so classy and absolutely stunning. And the shorter the mini the more amazing the look.

Reactions: MsYvonne

If you don't wear jeans, this is the perfect outfit for a chilly outdoor dinner :heart: Did your legs get goosebumps from the cold airP

Reactions: muleman
I'm pretty sure that everyone in the restaurant had a nice dinner looking at you!

Thanks Mitterman!! We were outside but I did get some glances...

You look gorgeous and very sensual. When you wear those high heels (Hot Chicks), you always create an impact in people around you. 130mm heels aren't for every common woman, just for the true special ladies.

Thanks so much heelsmodels!!!

Sensual and gorgeous outfit for a dinner party.
Hope it wasn't too chilly to be outside

Thanks seraphin!!! It wasn't too cold but I'm glad I wore this little sweater...:smile:

Stilly, you wear a mini and heels like no one else. You always look so classy and absolutely stunning. And the shorter the mini the more amazing the look.

Thanks Porsha!!! I do still love my minis...:love:

If you don't wear jeans, this is the perfect outfit for a chilly outdoor dinner :heart: Did your legs get goosebumps from the cold airP

Thanks jeans&heels!!! No my legs were fine. Thankfully its a bit warmer out now...

What a killer!!

Thanks aporl!!!

Gorgeous - as usual. You really know how to wear 130s dear. I was wondering, did you ever try the peppercorn method that we talked about a while back. I can tell you they were really my best friend when I went back to work full time. That means standing at the sales counter full time of course. I find they take a little getting used to but after the first hour or so they really make standing on 130mm points so much easier...

Reactions: jeans&heels