Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Thanks Neil!!!

Stunning! May I ask if you know approximately how many pairs of shoes you have?

Thanks lumkeikei!!! I lost count on my shoe collection but its in the hundreds.

Stilly, you look so beautiful, simple but stylish.

Thanks heelsmodels!!! :smile:

I follow Stilly for a long time, and if you watch all her pictures, you'll find that she has more than 200 pairs, including pumps, sandals, and boots, or even more, once she has some models with lots of different colors.
But Stilly always can confirm that.

To be honest, I have no idea how many pairs of shoes I own and I'm afraid to count...:blush:

Reactions: jeans&heels
I think many people would have loads if they had the money .. but when is it a hobby ? When dose it move into an obsession.. but who can say if it’s bad or good or healthy or not healthy…

Some people smoke or drink .. some people collect cars … some people can only dream of one pair of these … it’s all relative …

Reactions: luckystriker
I have to agree with jeans&heels... Stilly, you look fabulous, sexy and stylish in that outfit. Black Patent Allenissima 130's and leather leggings match so well. Simply perfect and divine. Awesome casual look.

I have to agree with jeans&heels... Stilly, you look fabulous, sexy and stylish in that outfit. Black Patent Allenissima 130's and leather leggings match so well. Simply perfect and divine. Awesome casual look.

Thanks so much heelsmodels!!! You're so sweet...:love:

Beautiful :heart:
Would also love to see them paired with denim jeans? :smile:

Thanks jeans&heels!!! I'll try the denim jeans another day...

What a killer!!!!!

Thanks aporl!!!

Goddess... no words needed... made my daya gain, thank you jeans&heels !

Thanks Mitterman!!! :smile:

Wow Amazing Stilly. How long did you have the Allenissima on for? How much on your feet?

Thanks john!!! I wore them for about 3 hours for drinks and dinner that night.

I'm pretty sure that you've got a lot of coments on this outfit too, i'm couriuos how your girlfriend was dressed, or did she left everyones attention on you? It's so great that you are so self confident and have fun showing off your stunning assets in a very good way!

You look so beautiful and elegant. I really enjoy that outfit, very casual, but also very sexy. I'm also curious as Mitterman77, about your girlfriend outfit. Was she wearing beautiful high heels as you?
In your girlfriends circle, are you the one that wear the highest and thinnest heels?