Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Porsha

Sep 20, 2014

heelsmodels

Sep 24, 2019

heelsmodels

Sep 24, 2019
Thank you... You are truly awesome. That outfit is very classic, very elegant, always full of style. Those heels heels shoes are so sexy with ultra thin metal heels. Simply amazing.

luiza

luiza
O.G.
Nov 19, 2009
Europe
This is my style, i'm dieing when i see today's almost all wearing sneakers or ugly flats, nothing to do with beauty. We all Have to try to keep this style alive wearing as much as We can such beauties as Stilly îs doing.

albatros

May 16, 2018
This is my style, i'm dieing when i see today's almost all wearing sneakers or ugly flats, nothing to do with beauty. We all Have to try to keep this style alive wearing as much as We can such beauties as Stilly îs doing.
[/CITAZIONE]
Luiza You are right, unfortunately even the big shoe brands have started to produce sneakers and slippers.:yucky::yucky::yucky:

stilly

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
East Coast US
Thanks luiza!!! I generally keep the sneakers at home...

Christina2

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
These are two of your best photo shoots ever. You have the perfect legs and feet for Hot Chicks, Seems you are wearing Hot Chicks more and more. We both know that's the secret to living in Hot Chicks - practice practice practice. I tell you dear it is worth it. I get almost non stop compliments. Probably because so few other girls are even wearing heels these days. So sad to lose so many high heel girlfriends. Another victim of this stupid pandemic !!!

Reactions: jeans&heels

rcrmcweb

Mar 27, 2011

aporl

May 21, 2019
What a killer!!

BTW stilly do you have black Rivierina as well? Would love to see you showcase it as well! (with casual all-black? I found it really sexy to put together:heart:)