Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

You look fantastic, very spring, with that short and beautiful dress. The Lady Peep are perfect on your feet.
Can you wear more times platforms? I really miss you wearing platforms.
You can wear only platforms during a week, as a challenge.

Reactions: jeans&heels
I am simply loving the shape and height of these heels my dear. Tell me - are they any harder to walk in than the standard lady peep heel ?

I've been away from TPF for so long now but always loved this parade of yours! So glad to see you're still going and still fabulous! :hbeat:

Thanks millux!!! Welcome back!

Very colorful and spring-like!

Thanks Kat!!!

You look fantastic, very spring, with that short and beautiful dress. The Lady Peep are perfect on your feet.
Can you wear more times platforms? I really miss you wearing platforms.
You can wear only platforms during a week, as a challenge.

Thanks heelsmodels!!! I'll be wearing more platforms like the Lady Peeps now that the weather is warmer. Most of my platforms are peep toes so they're more suited for the warmer weather.

And only jeans for week :heart:

Wow those are some good ideas...

I am simply loving the shape and height of these heels my dear. Tell me - are they any harder to walk in than the standard lady peep heel ?

Thanks Christina!!! Yes I find they're a little more difficult to walk in than the Lady Peeps which have a thicker heel. I wish I could find a few other pairs of Fetish Peeps in some different colors though...

Reactions: jeans&heels