Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

So gorgeous! You never realized how beautiful you are with nylons!
Did you have any casual outfit recently as well?

Reactions: jeans&heels
Very nice christmas outfit Stilly, there is usually lots of standing and mingling with friends at holiday parties how were you able to do it in your 130mm Hot Chicks? I bet the men loved your high heels and many women were envious they can't wear such high heels.

OMG, simply wow and stunning to say, a positive compliment. However, becuz my husband oversaw what i am viewing, he got turned on wants me to do the same. So for Christmas party tomorrow, its Black Patent So Kate with stockings and a mini. Nice going!

So gorgeous! You never realized how beautiful you are with nylons!
Did you have any casual outfit recently as well?

Thanks aporl! More casual to come...stay tuned!

I'm disappointed. I thought you preferred the appearance of bare legs to pantyhose same it was cold.

Oh seraphin...I like to mix a pair of nylons in every once and while...especially on a cold, windy day.

Perfect winter outfit

Thanks jeans&heels!!!

Im pretty sure this is the sexiest winter outfit Ive ever seen. I want my christmas angel to look like you ;)

Oh thanks so much vanjat!!!

Just when i thought your dress mini couldn't get any shorter and you proved us wrong :smile:
My b/f commented how he loves how you showed the top of your nylons and a glimpse of your leg skin.. he found it very hot and so do I

Thanks HannaHeels! Believe it or not I actually have mini skirts that are a bit shorter than this one.
These new Wolford Stay Ups were a bit of a challenge and kept slipping down so I landed up puling them up all night.
Even in these pics they started drooping down a bit showing a little leg...

OMG, simply wow and stunning to say, a positive compliment. However, becuz my husband oversaw what i am viewing, he got turned on wants me to do the same. So for Christmas party tomorrow, its Black Patent So Kate with stockings and a mini. Nice going!

Thanks MissyGloria!
I hope you had as much fun at that party as I did!

Happy Holidays Stilly thanks for posting your wonderful updates and pictures. I think I shall try some stockings and so kate also for a party this week

Thanks so much Qqitzcrystal!
I hope you all are having a great holiday!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator: