Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Mmm Stilly. Love the look of Hot Chicks with slim fitting pants. You certainly have the legs for this look and the toe down shot looks totally gorgeous. What do you think of Alina's comment. Would a size smaller fir you better? Personally I wear all my Hot Chicks tight. I HATE any kind of heel gap.

Mmm Stilly. Love the look of Hot Chicks with slim fitting pants. You certainly have the legs for this look and the toe down shot looks totally gorgeous. What do you think of Alina's comment. Would a size smaller fir you better? Personally I wear all my Hot Chicks tight. I HATE any kind of heel gap.
I totally agree you! Heel gap is the worst while wearing high heels! I wear my heels 2 or 3 sizes smaller than my normal size. Sometimes even 4! (Normally I have an 10 (40-41EU), but my heels have 6.5 (37EU) or sometimes 6(36,5) ) They look then so cute and good:loveeyes:

2-4 sizes smaller omg that sounds impossible , as much as we all love the dainty foot look that's crazy , maybe there too big to start with ? If like me you prefer a tight fit to rule out heel slip a size or size and half smaller must be the maximum surly?.
2 sizes smaller is no problem, but then it gets harder. But when you're in it, your toes get a little bit squeezed together, but its quite comfortable then, because the the heel sits perfect at your feet and don't slip out of the heel. In addition, the shoe adapts to the foot and its more comfortable then your real foot size :smile:

Thanks Christina!
These actually fit well and I'd rather have them a bit loose then have numb toes.
I don't mind a bit of heel gap as long as they don't slip off when I walk.

Reactions: MsYvonne and XAQUI
2 sizes smaller is no problem, but then it gets harder. But when you're in it, your toes get a little bit squeezed together, but its quite comfortable then, because the the heel sits perfect at your feet and don't slip out of the heel. In addition, the shoe adapts to the foot and its more comfortable then your real foot size :smile:

I've gone 2 or 3 sizes smaller on certain pairs of CL's as well as other brands.
Its always a bit painful though breaking them in and stretching them to fit your foot.

These actually fit pretty well though they've stretched a bit since I've worn them so much.
Any tighter and my toes would go numb...
In my Heels my toes get always numb, and i like that, cause when they are numb, i don't feel any pain :smile:. And they look so cute, if they are 3 or 4 sizes smaller :loveeyes:.
Breaking them in is, when your toes get numb no problem, because you don't feel it how they get squeezed together.

They look so nice :loveeyes:!
Hope you a wearing them also some sizes smaller.
Do you wear them without socks? I personally like it without socks more, cause then they fit better and are so comfortable sockless! And i can wear them a full size smaller without socks:smile:

Reactions: stillyfan447