Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

stilly, are So Kates your favourite model of CLs? It seems you have more of those than of Pigalles or other models

I do love So Kates mlella!
They are the largest part of my collection at this point since they discontinued the old style Pigalles and I continue to add new versions of the So Kates as they're released. SK's are one of the few styles they still make with the thin 120mm which I adore.
Are So Kates one of your favorites as well? I would guess so from some of your "offroading " pics...

I do love So Kates mlella!
They are the largest part of my collection at this point since they discontinued the old style Pigalles and I continue to add new versions of the So Kates as they're released. SK's are one of the few styles they still make with the thin 120mm which I adore.
Are So Kates one of your favorites as well? I would guess so from some of your "offroading " pics...
So Kates are still one of my favorites because of the incredible thin 120mm heel, and I do have more of them than other styles but I find myself diversifying these days because I really can’t be in them for more than a couple of hours. So impressed at how you handle them all day, and even the Hot Chicks *gasp*!

I really like Pigalle Follies lately and I guess they’re my new favourite? My collection of them is growing as a result.

So Kates are still one of my favorites because of the incredible thin 120mm heel, and I do have more of them than other styles but I find myself diversifying these days because I really can’t be in them for more than a couple of hours. So impressed at how you handle them all day, and even the Hot Chicks *gasp*!

I really like Pigalle Follies lately and I guess they’re my new favourite? My collection of them is growing as a result.

I love the Follies as well mlella. I just wish they would make more of them available with the 120mm heel.