Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

After a long day I'll often slip on flats to drive home and rest my feet. But most of the time I just grin and bear it. I'd say one or two times a week my feet aren't that happy to be in heels when I get dressed in the morning but I generally soldier on. I love the look of CL's so much I'm willing to deal with a bit of pain. Switching from one pair of heels for work to another pair of heels to go out at night is the hardest. My feet and toes are tired and that's when I tend to slip them off the most at dinner under the table or at the movies to give my toes some rest.
Oh so your feet do get tired and your toes and ankles do feel the stress of wearing high heels everyday, I was beginning to wonder if you ever felt any pain. It is very impressive how you can handle wearing your high heels and especially on those days when your toes are not happy. I can certainly see where switching heels after work into maybe a higher heel is the most difficult, since your feet are finally out a high heel and probably swell up a bit getting them back into a high heel must be hard on your feet. My wife always said the look and compliments make it easier to deal with the pain, although it feels good to finally slip them off. Thanks for your wonderful pictures and patience responding to so many questions and requests.

Oh so your feet do get tired and your toes and ankles do feel the stress of wearing high heels everyday, I was beginning to wonder if you ever felt any pain. It is very impressive how you can handle wearing your high heels and especially on those days when your toes are not happy. I can certainly see where switching heels after work into maybe a higher heel is the most difficult, since your feet are finally out a high heel and probably swell up a bit getting them back into a high heel must be hard on your feet. My wife always said the look and compliments make it easier to deal with the pain, although it feels good to finally slip them off. Thanks for your wonderful pictures and patience responding to so many questions and requests.

I do like the compliments florcom...and they keep me going to some extent...

I didnt know ballerina was the name of a color. Very cute and goes well with your skin. Tell me Stilly - do your So Kates pinch your toes more or less then your Hot Chicks ? For me the toe box on the Hot Chicks seems easier on my toes than my So Kates were. I think it's because there is more pressure on the balls of my feet than my toes because of the steeper arch with a 130mm heel. Also - with the warmer weather will you be wearing your Hot Chicks more ? I hope so because I think you have more colors than I have seen already . Yes ?

I didnt know ballerina was the name of a color. Very cute and goes well with your skin. Tell me Stilly - do your So Kates pinch your toes more or less then your Hot Chicks ? For me the toe box on the Hot Chicks seems easier on my toes than my So Kates were. I think it's because there is more pressure on the balls of my feet than my toes because of the steeper arch with a 130mm heel. Also - with the warmer weather will you be wearing your Hot Chicks more ? I hope so because I think you have more colors than I have seen already . Yes ?

Thanks Christina!

Ballerina is a very light pink almost nude. I wish they would make the Hot Chicks in this color.
No I don't find the So Kates pinch my toes any more than any other CL style. Its always my right pinky toe that is my sore spot with wearing CL's.

Yes I'll wear the Hot Chicks more as the weather improves. Its still cold and snowy here.
I think I have all the Hot Chick colors except the Hot Pink. I just added the Leopard at Christmas.

Reactions: mal