Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Stunning Stilly!:blush:

You know how much I love your Black Patent Merci Allen's as my dream office shoe!:love:

(I would love to see some downward toe shots of those when you next have an opportunity.)

I though that after Hot Chick week your feet would be needing a break, but you've managed 130's twice since then! Are 130's the new 120's?

Stunning Stilly!:blush:

You know how much I love your Black Patent Merci Allen's as my dream office shoe!:love:

(I would love to see some downward toe shots of those when you next have an opportunity.)

I though that after Hot Chick week your feet would be needing a break, but you've managed 130's twice since then! Are 130's the new 120's?

Thanks so much Jodie!
I had a few days rest in the 120's and then came back with the Merci Allens which are more comfy than the Hot Chicks.
I'll stick mostly to the So Kates and Pigalles for the office with a few 130's mixed in.

Stilly - What a gorgeous pair of heels and you wear them so well as usual. Can you do us a favor and take a few toe down shots ? Thanks so much.

Stilly - Thank you so much for the added pics. You really are a dear to do that for us... and wow the clear sides of the fronts really do show how much our toes take the pointy shape of our heels, don't they ? Really is a little hard to believe how much our toes shapes can be changed by our footwear. I still love the pointy toe style the best, guess that's one of the reasons they say beauty can be pain... but honestly I have been wearing pointies for so long I hardly even notice anymore, especially when my toes go a little numb toward the end of my workday. Does that ever happen to you ?

Stilly - Thank you so much for the added pics. You really are a dear to do that for us... and wow the clear sides of the fronts really do show how much our toes take the pointy shape of our heels, don't they ? Really is a little hard to believe how much our toes shapes can be changed by our footwear. I still love the pointy toe style the best, guess that's one of the reasons they say beauty can be pain... but honestly I have been wearing pointies for so long I hardly even notice anymore, especially when my toes go a little numb toward the end of my workday. Does that ever happen to you ?

Yes the clear CL's really show how your foot gets squished in these pointy shoes. My pinky toes get numb all the time but usually only in select pairs of CL's. That's why I tend to slip them off a bit under my desk at work to relive the numbness. These were fine though for just a few hours out at night.