Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

I get confused about this mm and inch stuff. The only heels I have in mm's are my Louboutin. I tried a pair of pointed toe stilettos with
heels a little over 6 inches to work the other day. I am on my feet most of the day so I know I would need a lot more practice to wear those all day - that's for sure - lol.

Marnie and Stilly are there some really nice and sexy pointed toe stilettos (my favorite style, of course) with heels between 130mm and 6 inches ? Do you think I could do a full day of standing behind a counter in them ? Remember now - I can use the counter for a little extra support if needed - lol.

For me, the most important figure is the arch. You can wear a pair of heels with a 160mm heel, but if the platform is 60mm, you have a 100mm arch. Wearing a 120mm heel without a platform is much harder than the shoe described above.

For me, the most important figure is the arch. You can wear a pair of heels with a 160mm heel, but if the platform is 60mm, you have a 100mm arch. Wearing a 120mm heel without a platform is much harder than the shoe described above.
I'm talking about an arch higher than 130mm I know Stilly has worn some before. I actually like the look of 150mm

heels a little over 6 inches to work the other day. I am on my feet most of the day so I know I would need a lot more practice to wear those all day - that's for sure - lol.

Marnie and Stilly are there some really nice and sexy pointed toe stilettos (my favorite style, of course) with heels between 130mm and 6 inches ? Do you think I could do a full day of standing behind a counter in them ? Remember now - I can use the counter for a little extra support if needed - lol.

Wow 6" heels to work is really something. 6" is about 150mm. I think wearing those all day could be a bit much.
I have a few order pairs of pumps that are 150mm without any platform. They're posted on my other thread on the Glass Slipper. They're very pointed pumps that are non-designer but custom made. I've never worn them to work...more to dinner on the weekends.

Which 130mm Senoras do you have Patsy?
I have the Leopards. I would have loved to get the Black Patent Senoras.
I have the Leopards and this colour
10fc599f4844939460a44e3f8017aea5--no-shoes-poppies.jpg

I wore these yesterday. Today for HHT, I wore my avatar Merci Allens. My feet are getting tired, but DH's face has a grin on his face that may take days to remove. :smile:

Reactions: XAQUI
Thanks so much Jodie!
They definitely got easier to wear as the week went on.
I really should have broken in some of the pairs more before wearing them all day.
I usually wear mules or flats when I get home in the evening. I got some cute pairs of pointed toe heeled mules this season.
I generally don't like to walk around barefoot no matter how much my feet hurt.
I did wear a pair of So Kates out to run some errands on Friday night and they almost felt like slippers compared to the Hot Chicks...what a difference!

Hi Stilly, congrats on lasting a full working week in the hot chicks. Would be great to see a pic of the pointed toe heeled mules you mentioned in the above post.