Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Stilly
I really admire your stamina in the Hot Chicks. I wish I could see a video of you walking in the Hot Chicks. Not the easier to manage. Bravo !!!

Thanks James! The Hot Chicks are a challenge but they get a little easier every time I wear them.
I have done a few test videos but I haven't been that pleased with the result. I'll keep working on it.

Reactions: MsYvonne
Thanks so much stillettolover!
Yes I have 2 pairs of Un Bouts...one in Neon Yellow and another in Blue Watersnake.
I posted pics a while back but haven't worn them in a while.
I try to wear them again soon. :smile:
Oh yes. Please do another photo set with those delightful Un Bouts. I'm sure the toe down shots of those would be so cute !

From this past weekend, Iriza 120's in Patent Stellar. These are a blackish/brownish/greenish color that changes in different lights and is similar to an oil slick finish. A very unique color but hard to capture in pictures...
View attachment 3848191 View attachment 3848192 View attachment 3848193 View attachment 3848194 View attachment 3848195 View attachment 3848196 View attachment 3848198 View attachment 3848199 View attachment 3848200
What an amazing color... and there's that totally sexy/sophisticated open arch again. How does that change the toe cleavage ?

From this past weekend, Iriza 120's in Patent Stellar. These are a blackish/brownish/greenish color that changes in different lights and is similar to an oil slick finish. A very unique color but hard to capture in pictures...
View attachment 3848191 View attachment 3848192 View attachment 3848193 View attachment 3848194 View attachment 3848195 View attachment 3848196 View attachment 3848198 View attachment 3848199 View attachment 3848200
Amazing color and the open arch is really sexy. I don't know if it is the color or open arch but the heel looks extra high on these.

Black Hot Chicks to work yesterday...I'm really get better at wearing these all day long.
Now I'm thinking about pulling out my other Hot Chicks and doing a "Hot Chick" dedicated week for work...

You are amazing Stilly, I can only admire your ability to wear these Hot Chicks all day to work, do you get any time out of them or is it fully in heels all day? How I would love to wear Hot Chicks even just for evenings!

You have great style and always look great, you must light up the office when you arrive!