Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

YOWZAH!! These look fantastic on you, Stilly!

For work today, another new pair I got this summer...Black Python Madame Lady Peep 150's. These are Lady Peeps with a little bow in front just for fun. I just love python...:love:View attachment 3486517 View attachment 3486520 View attachment 3486521 View attachment 3486522 View attachment 3486523 View attachment 3486524 View attachment 3486525 View attachment 3486527 View attachment 3486528 View attachment 3486530
Not just anyone can carry off the platform look. You are definitely one who most certainly can!

Something very classic '50s/'60s about the colour and style of these, especially with the skirt. Very elegant and classy!

My goodness!! [emoji122] [emoji122]

Last edited:
Wow Stilly, they are super sexy, i'm sure they worth the discomfort of the very narrow toe box. I wore many times such high heels with so small toe box or too small size but i never saw how my toes are inside. Now i have the image of how my corns developed and kill me, but this will not stop me wearing such amazing heels. For me, look worth any pain from my high heels.

Stilly I love these and congratulations on your look , I think seeing your toes shaped into the pointy toe box gives out a sexy vibe and to a non high heeler this look sure makes them understand the discomfort we put are feet through to wear sexy high heels.
Stilly you are showing how heels should be worn so great pictures as normally x

Reactions: XAQUI
Wow Stilly, they are super sexy, i'm sure they worth the discomfort of the very narrow toe box. I wore many times such high heels with so small toe box or too small size but i never saw how my toes are inside. Now i have the image of how my corns developed and kill me, but this will not stop me wearing such amazing heels. For me, look worth any pain from my high heels.
Luiza you are so right how often apart from your toes bulging the leather could you tell how your toes was inside pointy pumps ! Many times like you I have thought omg more painful corns but squeezing are feet into high tight fitting pumps for years has left us with painful feet but no way this will stop me from wearing sexy nice heels ... can I as how bad are your corns at the moment ?

Reactions: XAQUI