Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Reactions: Ghost1579
I wore my new Black Python So Kates to work today. This was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend and is more of a matte finish than the Black Crystal Python SK's I got a few years back.
View attachment 3566190 View attachment 3566191 View attachment 3566192 View attachment 3566193 View attachment 3566194 View attachment 3566195 View attachment 3566196 View attachment 3566197 View attachment 3566198 View attachment 3566200
Stilly
Im sure you would agree having a boyfriend who loves seeing you in heels as much as you love wearing heels is so special !

Heading out last night for dinner and drinks and then the fireworks display for New Years Eve.
Since we were doing a fair amount of walking, I went with my Black Picks & Co 120's, an Alice & Olivia dress and my black leather jacket...:smile:
still one of my absolute faves of yours.

I wore my new Black Python So Kates to work today. This was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend and is more of a matte finish than the Black Crystal Python SK's I got a few years back.
View attachment 3566190
would you mind posting a side by side image of these and your crystal pythons? pretty please.
Also, have you ever done a Special Order? I'm thinking to do one this year with a pigalle in python.

still one of my absolute faves of yours.

would you mind posting a side by side image of these and your crystal pythons? pretty please.
Also, have you ever done a Special Order? I'm thinking to do one this year with a pigalle in python.

Thanks betty.lee!
I'll try to take some side by side pics. The Pythons are identical except the Crystals are a shiny finish.
No I've never done a special order but any of the boutiques should be able to walk you through it.
I love the natural pythons...:girlsigh:

View attachment 3566190 View attachment 3566191 View attachment 3566192 View attachment 3566193 View attachment 3566194 View attachment 3566195 View attachment 3566196 View attachment 3566197 View attachment 3566198 View attachment 3566200

The most beutiful pair I have ever seen!!!!!
So sad they are not available anymore..

Love your take on casual!
What style you have and as usual great heels, don't the thin straps cut in after a while?

Thanks so much annamoon!
On this pair yes the straps do dig in a bit but its only because they're too small. On my other 2 pairs of this style which fit better, the straps feel fine even after hours of wear.