Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

What a beautiful summer outfit. The bold pink suede paired with your dress is so nice. I really think I am as smitten with your dress collection as I am with your shoe collection now 😍!

Those Good Legs jeans certainly live up to their name! No denying you look fab in them!!

Once again, thank you so very much for accommodating another request. Those Hot Waves are amazing!!!! For me they’ve now taken top spot over the Hot Chicks (only just 😉). What about you, Hot Chicks or Hot Waves? Loving the new dress too, it has that Spanish Seniorita look/feel and is such a gorgeous whole outfit.

Another fresh outfit that is amazing. Simple, elegant, and sensual, as you've become us accustomed to in your posts regularly.

All your casual looks are impressively beautiful and when you match tight jeans and classic high heels the look becomes more sexier. You look really beautiful.

You never disappoint wearing 130mm heels and this time isn't an exception. You look so gorgeous, so sexy and so amazing.

Thanks so much heelsmodels!!!

What a beautiful summer outfit. The bold pink suede paired with your dress is so nice. I really think I am as smitten with your dress collection as I am with your shoe collection now 😍!

Those Good Legs jeans certainly live up to their name! No denying you look fab in them!!

Once again, thank you so very much for accommodating another request. Those Hot Waves are amazing!!!! For me they’ve now taken top spot over the Hot Chicks (only just 😉). What about you, Hot Chicks or Hot Waves? Loving the new dress too, it has that Spanish Seniorita look/feel and is such a gorgeous whole outfit.

Thanks Mieri!!! I love both the Hot Chicks and Hot Waves but I always prefer pumps which I can wear year round.

So perfect :heart: This outfit can be worn (almost) to any occasion:heart::heart:

Thanks jeans&heels!!!

suede again awwwwwww so cute

Thanks Poocoo!!!

Bright, fun, and playful.

So nice to see you pairing sandals with your jeans. It’s a great look. Fingers crossed you’ll keep pairing sandals or mules with your jeans throughout this summer season, it really suits you!

Love this outfit. Great shoot and great pairing of matching colour mini and shoes. Very nice (& sexy) way to walk through summer!!

Very cute! Thanks for posting

Thanks aporl!!! :smile:

So cute outfit :heart: Love the destroyed hems paired with sandals:heart:

Thanks so much jeans&heels!!!

Wow your heels are amazing!!

Thanks amy!!!

The color of the clothes match well with the navy blue patent So Kate and the skin tone of your beautiful legs. Nice outfit 👍

Thanks seraphin!!! These are the So Kates closest to navy blue that I could find but even these have a little bit of purple in them.

Bright, fun, and playful.

So nice to see you pairing sandals with your jeans. It’s a great look. Fingers crossed you’ll keep pairing sandals or mules with your jeans throughout this summer season, it really suits you!

Love this outfit. Great shoot and great pairing of matching colour mini and shoes. Very nice (& sexy) way to walk through summer!!

Thanks Mieri!!! Yes I'll be wearing more sandals as summer comes. Lately, I've been wearing more peep toes in the cooler spring weather.

You look beautiful as usual. Those high heels are pretty fully colored and look perfect on your feet. I like it.

You look fantastic and always charming. The high heels and jeans combination always look amazing on you.

SOOO SEXYYYY...

Oh thanks so much as always heelsmodels!!!