Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

They’re wonderful, so nice to see them in kid leather rather than patent. You really do have my admiration for so effortlessly wearing peep toe slingback’s with 130mm height all rolled into one! Could be quite a challenge for us mere mortals.

Wow, that’s bright. A real colour pop! Love that dress, the bright florals and the cut and shape. Don’t suppose you’ve any photos from that shoot without your jacket on to have a better view of the whole of your dress?

They’re wonderful, so nice to see them in kid leather rather than patent. You really do have my admiration for so effortlessly wearing peep toe slingback’s with 130mm height all rolled into one! Could be quite a challenge for us mere mortals.

Wow, that’s bright. A real colour pop! Love that dress, the bright florals and the cut and shape. Don’t suppose you’ve any photos from that shoot without your jacket on to have a better view of the whole of your dress?

Oh thanks Mieri!!! I have them in patent as well but I actually prefer them in kid for daytime.
No photos without the jacket...its still a bit chilly in the morning. The Charlie Holiday floral dress just has short sleeves.

Gorgeous shade of Rivierina’s. Look perfect with another beautiful dress. You’ve got such great taste.

You’ve nailed the classy smart with fun combo with that outfit and those shoes.

Love this outfit! I’ve mentioned before how much I like that jacket, and paired with those leggings and Lady Peeps you look totally fab!! Bless you for continuing to feed my love of peep toe heels.

All yours spring outfits are always beautiful. You look so fresh, so elegant and so charming. The dress and the high heels look perfect on you.

You look so elegant and so sensual. This executive look is incredible, emanating sensuality everywhere.

You look very sexy. Tight leggings and those high heels turn your stunning legs even more amazing.

Wow another perfect outfit with floral dress! And love that peach colour as well

Thanks aporl!!! I love the peach color but finding a dress/skirt/top to match has been the challenge...not that matching is critical.

Gorgeous shade of Rivierina’s. Look perfect with another beautiful dress. You’ve got such great taste.

You’ve nailed the classy smart with fun combo with that outfit and those shoes.

Love this outfit! I’ve mentioned before how much I like that jacket, and paired with those leggings and Lady Peeps you look totally fab!! Bless you for continuing to feed my love of peep toe heels.

Oh thanks so much Mieri!!! With the warmer weather, I'll be wearing more peep toes and then the sandals of course...:love:

All yours spring outfits are always beautiful. You look so fresh, so elegant and so charming. The dress and the high heels look perfect on you.

You look so elegant and so sensual. This executive look is incredible, emanating sensuality everywhere.

You look very sexy. Tight leggings and those high heels turn your stunning legs even more amazing.

Thanks so much heelsmodels!!!