Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

You look fantastic with that black and casual outfit. Those boots are beautiful and it seems you are increasing your boots collection. Does the Iren Vartik brand also have pumps or sandals?

Thanks heelsmodels!!! Yes they have a full line of pumps and sandals. I'll probably try those in the spring/summer. The only downside is the 4-5 week transit time from Russia especially with the US Postal Service these days...:sad:

I do have the same Suede LeSilla 120 Over The Knee Boots in the color Teal with is a kind of turquise.
Beside that I own a pair for thigh boots in red stretch vegan leather red and my favorite LeSilla Gilda Stretch Boot in black which is really elegant and comfortable compeared to my other 120mm heels.
They are quite expensive but worth every single euro.

I do have the same Suede LeSilla 120 Over The Knee Boots in the color Teal with is a kind of turquise.
Beside that I own a pair for thigh boots in red stretch vegan leather red and my favorite LeSilla Gilda Stretch Boot in black which is really elegant and comfortable compeared to my other 120mm heels.
Teal suede sounds fabulous!

I actually purchased most of my LeSilla boots on sale directly from them or Farfetch. LeSilla had a 40% off sale this year and I bought a few new pairs.