Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

I bow down to u!

Girl u rock these 150's I can do 100 and call it a night ha!! They r so fetish'ing. Drool drool. ( not in a perv way). Very impressed. I love all your pairs.

I'm bowing down with Crystal! I can do 100s with ease...have done 120s and hated myself after about 2 hours but never 150s!

Go Stilly!

Your 150mm collection is spectacular! You wear them well.

Thanks crystal, Debbi & Lav!!!
I love the look but they're certainly a challenge to wear...

More of my Ecru Casadei Blades from last weekend...

Attachments

• rsz_img_5555.jpg
    rsz_img_5555.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 3,266
  • rsz_img_5554.jpg
    rsz_img_5554.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 3,229
  • rsz_img_5556.jpg
    rsz_img_5556.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 3,223
  • rsz_img_5543.jpg
    rsz_img_5543.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 3,207
  • rsz_img_5561.jpg
    rsz_img_5561.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 3,204
  • rsz_img_5559.jpg
    rsz_img_5559.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 3,217
  • rsz_img_5542.jpg
    rsz_img_5542.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 3,193
  • rsz_img_5558.jpg
    rsz_img_5558.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3,215
  • rsz_img_5553.jpg
    rsz_img_5553.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 3,189
  • rsz_img_5551.jpg
    rsz_img_5551.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 3,212
My Black Kid 150s from last weekend. I wore these to dinner and then took a quick walk around the grocery store on the way back in them to just pick up a few quick things...;)

Attachments

• rsz_img_5590.jpg
    rsz_img_5590.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 3,148
  • rsz_img_5593.jpg
    rsz_img_5593.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 3,189
  • rsz_img_5603.jpg
    rsz_img_5603.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 3,211
  • rsz_img_5598.jpg
    rsz_img_5598.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 3,214
  • rsz_img_5597.jpg
    rsz_img_5597.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 3,229
  • rsz_img_5577.jpg
    rsz_img_5577.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 3,198
  • rsz_img_5583.jpg
    rsz_img_5583.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 3,147
  • rsz_img_5586.jpg
    rsz_img_5586.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 3,162
  • rsz_img_5587.jpg
    rsz_img_5587.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 3,142
  • rsz_img_5588.jpg
    rsz_img_5588.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 3,152
Last edited:
wow! I'd never be able to walk in those 150s!!!

I have a collection of 6" heels like Stilly, and there was distinct pain in the ankle joint. Even though I was used to 5" heels (i'm a real expert). After a while, the pain went away, since the body adapted to it.

I have ItalianHeels 5", but not the 6". I don't like the long toe, prefer the short toe (Pigalle 120, Love Me 120, etc) I rock the Ernest (made in France) 6", see attachments. It looks less of a fetish shoe than the ItalianHeels 6"

I keep hearing complaints about the Pigalle 120, since they aren't used to them.. LOL, it's just takes practice/use to adapt.

Attachments

• 082a.jpg
    082a.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3,036
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3,032
  • 081a.jpg
    081a.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3,003
Last edited:
My Black Kid 150s from last weekend. I wore these to dinner and then took a quick walk around the grocery store on the way back in them to just pick up a few quick things...;)

6" heels in that very mini skirt? With your DBF in tow (bodyguard)?

You need to give us the details (funny stories), do you get wolf whistled a lot? Other people don't care. I remember seeing a gal all dressed up in 5" heels walking outside a grocery store, and the 2 grocery workers whistled at her and shouted "foxy!". haha, I still have a visual memory of that.

I used to do this (psychological rush), since I had a friend who rocked 5" red pumps with a party dress..as an office outfit. I got tired (and even scared) of the attention, and quit doing this..during the day. At night, I can go risque.

I was at a high end boutique, and the owner sat me down. Told me I looked like a "hooker" (5" red heels with knee length white pleated skirt..not even mini!). It all depends on the viewer. My manicurist told me the opposite:

"so what, you have a right to your artistic expression..that's their problem"

Live..and LET LIVE!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nottwenty

This is such an awesome pic!

BTW, I have the same leggy look. It fuels my 5" heel passion. I can't put it into words, it's just pure emotion. I can't control it. It's like an addiction.

Betty Grable told an interviewer it was her legs that made her career, that famous 3/4 shot in heels and swimsuit.

I think you need to be discovered. Like how XXX was spotted in a Hollywood restaurant and made into a star. I have a friend who became a well known bikini model (in all the calendars), who was discovered as a grocery checker!

You need to start a Youtube channel, I bet it goes viral! Tons of hits, potential $$ maker. No more budget issues for your high heel passion.

There was a German gal who did this (great legs and 5" heels), driving traffic to her website..built a fanbase. Her videos followed her around town, never showed her face.

Attachments

• rsz_img_5586.jpg
    rsz_img_5586.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 3,072
Last edited:
Reactions: Nottwenty and XAQUI
I broke down and wore my Red 150mm heels last weekend after some urging by my DBF. I wore them for a quick dinner and movie and my feet were killing me at the end of night. They certainly draw a fair amount of attention from onlookers when I wear them out...

5" heels are red carpet "special events", like the celebs do. Wear'em 50 yards, that's IT. Goto Plan B comfy shoes, many office women are seen in jogging shoes outside the office. I carry Mary Jane (by Aerosole) to rest my feet, then go back to 5" heels when I "need to impress".

I also have a Plan C, I have outdoor (for concrete jungle) pumps. I never wear my Pigalle 120 (or any other $500 plus shoe) on concrete, it wears out the heel taps & even front soles (eventually putting a hole in them).

I broke down and wore my Red 150mm heels last weekend after some urging by my DBF. I wore them for a quick dinner and movie and my feet were killing me at the end of night. They certainly draw a fair amount of attention from onlookers when I wear them out...

Super pic.. I love Ruby Red!

Add this color to my want list. I simply don't have a good red in my current preferred 5" (Pigalle 120, Love Me 120)

I used to rock the short skirt and 5" heels in my younger days, now you're lighting the old fire inside me!! I was also into long nails, either red or fuchsia.

Attachments

• rsz_img_5645.jpg
    rsz_img_5645.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3,108
Reactions: XAQUI

WOW I LOVE them!
You should wear them all time ;) but they look very painful?
Just perfect, this ultra-high-heel-look!

I also like the light blue ones and the pumps with the little bow ;)

I have similar outfits (flare out mini skirts), and will even go micro mini skirt

This is your next look, ala JLO w/Casadei Blade

Attachments

• Jennifer-Lopez.-Paris-15-June-2011-610x916.jpg
    Jennifer-Lopez.-Paris-15-June-2011-610x916.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 3,315
5" heels are red carpet "special events", like the celebs do. Wear'em 50 yards, that's IT. Goto Plan B comfy shoes, many office women are seen in jogging shoes outside the office. I carry Mary Jane (by Aerosole) to rest my feet, then go back to 5" heels when I "need to impress".

I also have a Plan C, I have outdoor (for concrete jungle) pumps. I never wear my Pigalle 120 (or any other $500 plus shoe) on concrete, it wears out the heel taps & even front soles (eventually putting a hole in them).

Super pic.. I love Ruby Red!

Add this color to my want list. I simply don't have a good red in my current preferred 5" (Pigalle 120, Love Me 120)

I used to rock the short skirt and 5" heels in my younger days, now you're lighting the old fire inside me!! I was also into long nails, either red or fuchsia.

I have a collection of 6" heels like Stilly, and there was distinct pain in the ankle joint. Even though I was used to 5" heels (i'm a real expert). After a while, the pain went away, since the body adapted to it.

I have ItalianHeels 5", but not the 6". I don't like the long toe, prefer the short toe (Pigalle 120, Love Me 120, etc) I rock the Ernest (made in France) 6", see attachments. It looks less of a fetish shoe than the ItalianHeels 6"

I keep hearing complaints about the Pigalle 120, since they aren't used to them.. LOL, it's just takes practice/use to adapt.

Thanks gigs!!!

A few years ago I used to wear these 150mm heels almost every weekend to go out. That's why I probably have 10 pairs or so now. I then caught the bug for Louboutins and they've been my obsession for the last few years.

Occasionally though I'll dig out these out super high heels and wear them out for a change of pace. My DBF loves them (the higher the heel the better in his book) so I try to keep him happy...;)