Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

From last Saturday, Black Calf Icone Thigh High boots with a black sweater dress after a bit of snow...:smile:

Then on Sunday, after it warmed up and the snow melted, Jimmy Choo Nude Suede Anouks...:smile:

You look amazing all in black with your thigh high boots, now you are prepared for cold and snow, always keeping your elegance and simplicity.

Your Anouks are gorgeous on your feet and complete your outfit in an sexy way. They match so well with your jeans and for me Anouks are similars to So Kate, and they are my favourite model by Jimmy Choo. You always show elegance and sensuality in all kind of outfit.

Hi stilly, What is your opinion on Jimmy Choo VS CL?
I saw some JC on sales but hubby said they look cheap :confused1:
:shocked:

I think the Jimmy Choos are generally of similar quality to the CL's. They're usually a little bit less expensive but not by much. On these Nude Suede Anouks however, they lack the suede heel that you get the comparable CL So Kate. I also have a few pairs of Jimmy Choos where the heel as aged differently than the rest of the shoe so you get an odd variation in color.

You look amazing all in black with your thigh high boots, now you are prepared for cold and snow, always keeping your elegance and simplicity.

Your Anouks are gorgeous on your feet and complete your outfit in an sexy way. They match so well with your jeans and for me Anouks are similars to So Kate, and they are my favourite model by Jimmy Choo. You always show elegance and sensuality in all kind of outfit.

Thanks Mr. Loub! There was about a 40 degree difference in temperature from one day to the other so we went from winter to spring...thigh high boots to nude pumps...