Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks Stilettos Fan!!!

Stilettos Fan likes this.
  2. Thanks borbie!
    These have the 120mm heel.
    I do love that hobble skirt...it appears to make walking quite a challenge...

MsYvonne likes this.
  3. Thanks so much Kayapo!!! :smile:

4. I'm glad you think so. I really like it, too.
    wear hobble skirt to work must be more feminine
    would your buy one?
    can't waitting you to try them on

5. I would probably buy a hobble skirt if I could find a nice leather one.
    I heard this company went out of business though...

6. Leopard Fur Saint Laurent Ankle Strap pumps to work last week on a freezing cold day...:shocked:
    Flip over to my Christian Louboutin thread to see the other heels I wore for dinner that same night...
    IMG_6876.JPG IMG_6866.JPG IMG_6857.JPG IMG_6835.JPG IMG_6840.JPG IMG_6851.JPG IMG_6841.JPG IMG_6873.JPG IMG_6864.JPG IMG_6872.JPG

XAQUI, MsYvonne and borbie like this.
  7. Stunning! Hope it wasn't too cold though.

8. I missed all that wonderful boot postings. Thank you so much. You are such a beauty. :smile:

9. You look so gorgeous and classic... always so elegant and sensual. Your dress' color is beautiful.

In the name of fashion, you are in bare legs and wearing ankle straps shoes, leaving your feet with less cold protection. Just courageous women like you do it to keep sexy.

10. This heel is not very high , are they the lowest heel you own?

11. Thanks Stilettos Fan! Thankfully I wasn't outside that long in the cold...

12. Thanks MBB!!!

13. Thanks Mr. Loub! My legs actually seem to feel the cold much more than my feet but I've gotten used to it over the years...

14. They're 105mm heels. I love the ankle straps so I settled for a slightly lower heel than my usual 120mm+. No I actually have quite a few pairs of 100mm and less heels.

15. From last Saturday, Black Calf Icone Thigh High boots with a black sweater dress after a bit of snow...:smile:
    IMG_7097.JPG IMG_7115.JPG IMG_7108.JPG IMG_7107.JPG IMG_7095.JPG IMG_7107.JPG IMG_7114.JPG IMG_7102.JPG IMG_7096.JPG IMG_7103.JPG

XAQUI, MBB Fan, Tina Fyanicci and 2 others like this.