Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

Sorry Marniem...I've neglected this thread a bit.
Yes I've still got lots of new shoes to show so how about this to start.
Patent Coral Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals...perfect for summer! :smile:
View attachment 3753352 View attachment 3753353 View attachment 3753354 View attachment 3753355 View attachment 3753356 View attachment 3753358 View attachment 3753359 View attachment 3753360 View attachment 3753361 View attachment 3753362
Wow Stilly these are very nice looking sandals with a very high heel, it seems the small platform gives a little comfort to the ball of foot area. Your poor pinkie toes look to be squished in these, it looks like your pinkie would be killing you if you did much walking in these. Then again I guess your feet are so used to being in sky high heels that even though it looks painful you have built up a high tolerance for wearing high heels every day. Your ability to wear high heels regularly is amazing and thanks for sharing your high heel collection and the comments and feedback.

Thanks florcom!
Yes my pinkie toe (just the right not the left) has suffered through all my heels over the years.
I've gotten used to it over the years and its part of wearing heels daily so I tolerate it.
I have a few pairs of these Zanotti sandals and they're actually not that hard on my feet despite the squished look.

Beautiful sandals! Do you buy most of your shoes on line? Most of mine are from Italian Heels. Comfortable and super high. What source would you recommend for getting great shoes online?

Beautiful sandals! Do you buy most of your shoes on line? Most of mine are from Italian Heels. Comfortable and super high. What source would you recommend for getting great shoes online?

Thanks Marniem! I buy them all over. These actually were bought on sale online from Bluefly.

These blade heels look like they fit your feet better and are putting less strain on your ankles than the So Kates. Are these easier on your feet after a long busy day at work? Does your bf massage your tired feet or do you soak your feet to get some soothing relief after a realky busy day? My wife enjoys soaking her tired feet and enjoys a nice foot massage also.

These blade heels look like they fit your feet better and are putting less strain on your ankles than the So Kates. Are these easier on your feet after a long busy day at work? Does your bf massage your tired feet or do you soak your feet to get some soothing relief after a realky busy day? My wife enjoys soaking her tired feet and enjoys a nice foot massage also.
My guy also loves to rub my feet extra nice if I wear great heels lol

Reactions: Nottwenty