Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

@stilly just a request for a boot family photo!

I have way too many boots for a family photo...

What a feminine look for you!! Love it

Thanks aporl!!!

Beautiful summer dress, gorgeous sandals! This style from Saint Laurent and the Nudist's from Stuart Weitzman are so nice, only trouble is that due to their similarities I can never decide which is best. How about you, which way would you cast your vote?

Thanks Mieri!!! I have a few pairs of both of the SL and Nudist sandals. I like the slightly thinner heel on the SL a bit more but they're both beautiful.

You look beautiful with a fresh outfit, showing elegance and sensuality as usual.

Thanks heelsmodels!!!

You look gorgeous! Such a beautiful view, now i'm pretty sure it will be a great summer with you!

Thanks Mitterman!!!

Saint Laurent has always made pretty high-heeled sandals!

They do make some beautiful sandals...:love:

There are very nice and very eye catcher for everybody. You know, sometimes Beauty is pain but it worth the compliments and the looks of peoples, specially now when we can see everywhere flats and sneakers. Now, we are not so many wearing constantly high heels, but let’s keep going ahead despite pain, blisters corns and other things. We have to do this in the name of beauty!

You look incredibly gorgeous. The outfit is amazing and very elegant. Those sandals are really beautiful and you need to do some sacrifices to keep elegance and sensuality.

Thank you so much for wearing some Zanotti Harmony’s. Sorry to hear they’re so uncomfortable but they are ridiculously beautiful 😍! For me the Harmony sandals have to be right up there in best sandals competition. Are all your other colours of this sandal so uncomfortable or is it just this pair? Also, what about the mule version of this sandal, are they any easier on the feet or just as narrow?

Ps. It’d be great to see your other Harmony sandals this summer, if your feet can take it.

There are very nice and very eye catcher for everybody. You know, sometimes Beauty is pain but it worth the compliments and the looks of peoples, specially now when we can see everywhere flats and sneakers. Now, we are not so many wearing constantly high heels, but let’s keep going ahead despite pain, blisters corns and other things. We have to do this in the name of beauty!

I know luiza...we sometimes have to suffer a bit to wear beautiful heels!!!

I love the style too! But can see it's very tight. Is it because of the size?

Thanks aporl!!! I have these Harmony Sandals in 3 different sizes and they're all too narrow...:annoyed:

You look incredibly gorgeous. The outfit is amazing and very elegant. Those sandals are really beautiful and you need to do some sacrifices to keep elegance and sensuality.

Thanks heelsmodels!!!

Thank you so much for wearing some Zanotti Harmony’s. Sorry to hear they’re so uncomfortable but they are ridiculously beautiful 😍! For me the Harmony sandals have to be right up there in best sandals competition. Are all your other colours of this sandal so uncomfortable or is it just this pair? Also, what about the mule version of this sandal, are they any easier on the feet or just as narrow?

Ps. It’d be great to see your other Harmony sandals this summer, if your feet can take it.

Thanks Mieri!!! I have the Harmony Sandals in a few colors...pink, denim, black kid, nude patent, coral patent...I'll wear most of them this summer and post pics. They'll all uncomfortable even in a larger size but bearable for a few hours. Yes I have 3 pairs of Zanotti 2 strap mules...you'll also see those soon. The mules are a bit wider and much more comfortable to wear.

• Insightful
Reactions: Mieri and MsYvonne
You look so gorgeous, so elegant and so sexy. The outfit is wonderful and the mini-skirt matches perfectly with your Casadei. Your stunning legs always look perfect and beautiful.

Thanks Mieri!!! I have the Harmony Sandals in a few colors...pink, denim, black kid, nude patent, coral patent...I'll wear most of them this summer and post pics. They'll all uncomfortable even in a larger size but bearable for a few hours. Yes I have 3 pairs of Zanotti 2 strap mules...you'll also see those soon. The mules are a bit wider and much more comfortable to wear.
Brilliant! Looking forward to each and every one of them and how fab they’ll all look paired with your always excellent outfit styles!

You look so gorgeous and wonderful. The outfit is beautiful, as usual, showing so much elegance and sensuality. Those pencil heeled sandals are so beautiful because the high heels are really thin. I always liked the Santa Cruz brand, mainly because the heels usually are very thin. Do you have more shoes from that brand with similar high heels?