Still want an Alexa - lot in stock here.....

emmaetoile

Apr 28, 2008
London, UK
OMG are the nude Alexa actually in stock - I'm on the Mulberry waitlist but none are out in Mulberry stores yet - is this odd? Does anyone have experience of ordering from Selfs online?

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
E, try ringing them. they may have one in one of their stores that they will sell you over the phone and post to you. Good luck! xx

emmaetoile

Apr 28, 2008
London, UK
Thanks both - on the phone to Selfridges now, but none in stock! I am completely obsessed by the nude plonge lambskin Alexa and cannot wait to get my mitts on one! Emma

emmaetoile

Apr 28, 2008
London, UK
Fuzzyfelt - very interested to hear that you have seen a nude Alexa IRL! What is your honest opinion of it? My obsession is purely driven from photos so would be grateful for your thoughts! I know it's gonna be supersoft so a lot of Collonil required... Thanks, Emma

emmaetoile

Apr 28, 2008
London, UK
PS sorry for the lack of colour and piccies but although I've been reading this forum for years I've only just got round to posting. Promise to liven things up!! E

Mette

rêveuse
O.G.
Feb 25, 2009
It appears to be in stock at Selfridges, it's giving me the option to put one in my basket.

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Fuzzyfelt - very interested to hear that you have seen a nude Alexa IRL! What is your honest opinion of it? My obsession is purely driven from photos so would be grateful for your thoughts! I know it's gonna be supersoft so a lot of Collonil required... Thanks, Emma
It was actually very nice, I don't like Alexa personally, but it did look good with the rose gold hardware and snakeskin trim. And yes the leather is really buttery soft, that's the bit I liked best :graucho: