Still waiting...starting to feel sad...

I called customer service and she tracked it and said it was delivered and signed for on 12/14. I checked around my house (inside and out) and couldn't find it. I asked her to verify my address and....IT WAS SENT TO A PERSON IN CALIFORNIA WITH THE SAME NAME AS ME!!!! I double-checked my credit card statement and sure enough...it was billed to me!! I'm now waiting for a reply from CS (they needed to verify the info on their side) but in the mean time I don't know whether to laugh, cry or barf!

What happens next? Will LV make this up to me or just ship out my bag and say, "sorry"?? I think I need to cry...my first LV and I can't even enjoy it yet....

OMG...that SA needed to double check. Regardless of the same name, it should be sent to the credit card holders billing address. You must speak to the manager, as this is uncalled for!!!

What!!! :wtf: This is so wrong.

I live in WI too, and most of my bags were shipped from LV acoss the country. I had the same experience about the Fedex, last time the LV in Aspen called about my Miroir, so I had them ship Fedex ground. The estimate time was on Wed, but the Fedex delivered to me on Thu. So, I was so upset, I called the store, the 866 and Fedex. Anyway, the store didn't give me the tracking number, they said for the (BS?) security purpose. I was so bummed at that time because I hated waiting .

However, the strange part of yours is they're supposed to ship to billing address. I think you should call them and request your money back.

** fingers crossed**

oh my!:wtf: i would have had a flippin' b!%ch fit! get your money back and get your bag asap! i thought that the stores only shipped fed ex express? that's what they told me, at least...

My own problem, similiar to yours, has not been resolved. I didn't get mine either. If FEDEX doesn't make good, I was promised a replacement, although the customer service rep did not elaborate on how they were going to resolve. So I hope the resolution is a quick one. I don't think I plan on making any more elux purchases, though.

OMG...that SA needed to double check. Regardless of the same name, it should be sent to the credit card holders billing address. You must speak to the manager, as this is uncalled for!!!

I spoke with the Assistant Manager and she is sending me a new bag overnight but since FedEx doesn't pick up until Monday, I won't receive it until Tuesday. They are giving me my $10 back (for shipping) but that is all they offered. I got the store manager's name and I plan on writing her a letter but I'm guessing that it isn't going any further. I'm really disappointed by this as I'm sure if I were someone more important I'd get different treatment. They were nice enough to me but didn't seem too concerned about making it "right". What ticks me off is they probably wrote off the other bag as I'm sure they'd be too embarassed to contact the other gal and ask for it back. Lucky her to get a free LV!!

My own problem, similiar to yours, has not been resolved. I didn't get mine either. If FEDEX doesn't make good, I was promised a replacement, although the customer service rep did not elaborate on how they were going to resolve. So I hope the resolution is a quick one. I don't think I plan on making any more elux purchases, though.

That would be a bummer. I didn't get this one through eLux. I actually got this from a boutique which makes it all that much more frustrating!

Side Note: Love your screen name! I'm addicted to Starbucks. My husband laughs at me because they know my 3-year-old and my dog (drive thru!). Sad, eh?

What ticks me off is they probably wrote off the other bag as I'm sure they'd be too embarassed to contact the other gal and ask for it back. Lucky her to get a free LV!!
that's what i was just thinking about. they should get it back from her, though, if they want to do the right thing. it's not fair that technically, you paid for her bag also. half price, but still, YOU paid for it.

I spoke with the Assistant Manager ". What ticks me off is they probably wrote off the other bag as I'm sure they'd be too embarassed to contact the other gal and ask for it back. Lucky her to get a free LV!!
Oh well, maybe there are honest people in the world. If it were me, I think I would return it. I am dead serious, but I am probably in the minority.
You still are getting a bag, so they did resolve it, from their point of view. Suppose you purchased from another source? Then there would be no replacement, just a refund. And that, would be sad, because you definitely wanted your bag, not money.

Oh well, maybe there are honest people in the world. If it were me, I think I would return it. I am dead serious, but I am probably in the minority.

I would return it as well. I would definitely call them and ask for them to have the shipper pick it up, but I would not keep it. I'm honest that way too.

I know I should just be happy that I'm even getting my bag, but if I were the SA I'd drive to my local FedEx shipper and make sure it got out today. But that is just me, maybe that isn't how it is done on Rodeo Drive. I'll post pics on Tuesday, though. I'm excited that I'll have it before Christmas and New Years!! I should have asked about the Speedy 25...then maybe they would have made me a little deal!! :roflmfao:

I'm happy you're getting your order, but that is really sloppy service from such a high-end company! And if this person with the same name doesn't return the "freebie", guess who ends up paying for the SA's mistake?? All of us who purchase LV items!