STILL WAITING for my Bluefly package!!!!!

Feb 10, 2010
Here it goes:

I bought 3 pairs of shoes (including miumiu ones) from Bluefly on 18/11/10 and was sent an email saying it was sent on 20/11/10. Since then, they have given me the wrong tracking number twice (one didn't work, the other number was someone elses' package that had already been delievered to another state).

Anyway, I finally got the right tracking number and it all it says on the website when I try to track it is: "Manifest received" on 02/12/10 04:08!!! It's now 10/12 and it still has not been updated and I still have not recieved it!

I've called up Australia Post and they don't give me any help. Instead they just told me that the sender will have to contact them to "lodge an investigation"?! Does this mean my package has been LOST?! :cursing: The package was sent via "DHL global post," which is meant to be handed to Australia post for final delievery once it is in Australia.

On the Aus Post website it defined the term: "manifest received" means that Australia Post has received a digital request from the sender to send the item. "Manifest accepted" means that Australia Post has received the actual parcel and it is now in transit.

Has anyone had a similar experience with bluefly or post in general? Please help me – I really do not know what to do exactly or what is going on! :pout: I will call bluefly once the call centres open and have already sent another email regarding the matter of AU post wanting them to contact them to lodge an investigation.

Last edited:
I have never had a problem with Bluefly. Generally stuff arrives pretty quickly. But I have got mail from Australia to the US, and it took over a month. I think Bluefly is the one who would have to start the process, but I am not sure. Good luck. :sad:

I am from Melbourne and my package was sent on November 22 to me from overseas but still is not with me yet.

the delay might be due to Xmas season and the recent Package fiasco overseas .

I am also anxiously waiting for mine.

Thanks guys. I was a bit worried because the first time I ordered with bluefly, my order arrived within a week or so.. But it may be due to the xmas season..

But good news! On the tracking website it now says "manifested accepted," (after 8days) so I'm assuming it's not lost!! *phew*

oh, let me tell you. On November 20th, I ordered an item from bluefly. Weeks went by and nothing. I called a guh-jillion times and everyone told me something different, there's a problem with DHL's tracking number, there was a problem with international orders for that specific day... yadda yadda... So, I sat with my fingers crossed that my package would arrive (it's actually a gift for my mum) and then, a few days ago all of a sudden I see a refund in my paypal account from them. I think bluefly sucks and I will never shop there again! Which is sad because being from Canada, there aren't alot of options for buying luxury brands online...

GOOD NEWS! My package has finally arrived!!! I sent a complaint email to my post office on Friday and on Monday they told me that the item is on the van out for delivery. I think Fedex took awhile to hand the package over to Australia post, which is a shame since the Bluefly website says that it would only take 7-10 business days (instead it took 16 days). After several emails and calls to to bluefly, they also gave me a discount and refunded some of the money to me. But unfortunately, one of the shoes I ordered was a size too big.. but I'm not sure if I should bother returning it, since it costs a lot for postage to the US (about $60 with tracking).

outtacontrol: Sorry to hear about your experience with Bluefly.. Did you try emailing them to see the reason? They usually reply back pretty fast (within 24hrs or so), but they may not always give the best reply as to what you are asking for..