Still Undecided!

wow, the vote is pretty unanimous on the peony. i'm going to play devil's advocate: i vote carly! reason being is that i see the carly as a more classic piece. the peony is more of a seasonal or trend piece. i'm sure there are ladies who will say that the peony is not a trend piece and is the type of bag that you can wear every spring/summer! but to me, it's more of a trend.

I'm with you!!

But for me, not only does it look like a "trend" bag to me, I just don't like the peonies!! I'm probably the only one who doesn't think it's pretty/nice. *lol*

Both cute but if you want something more neutral to use for an everyday bag and look great year round, I would choose the Carly. If you want something unique and fun I'd choose the tote. The tote looks more Spring to me where the brown Carly looks Fall/Winter. Just a couple things to think about. :yes: Either one would be a great choice!:tup:

I would get the carly unless you live somewhere thats always warm. As winter is coming soon here . I would rather have a dark colored bag with all the bad weather. Good luck with what ever you choose.

I would get the carly unless you live somewhere thats always warm. As winter is coming soon here . I would rather have a dark colored bag with all the bad weather. Good luck with what ever you choose.

Well it tends to rain here... but the peony tote won't look bad in reguards to my
4'10"-ness, will it?

I think it depends on what you already have and are looking for. If you have a couple of classic bags, go for the peony one! I personally think this bag combines the classic look with a bit of trend...but not too much. I thought the bee and scribble was much more of a trend, but I still think that scribble and the peony are bags you can pull out in spring year after year and they will still look fresh and original!!

I think it depends on what you already have and are looking for. If you have a couple of classic bags, go for the peony one! I personally think this bag combines the classic look with a bit of trend...but not too much. I thought the bee and scribble was much more of a trend, but I still think that scribble and the peony are bags you can pull out in spring year after year and they will still look fresh and original!!

Well, I have a swingpack and a demi pouch, and I am looking for a roomier bag, with better "on-the-shoulder-ness"....hm...