1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
?

zee black bag

1. black balenciaga twiggy

2. black-on-black (patent CC) chanel cambon bowler

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. okay, i've been going back and forth for a long time.
    which black bag would you rather have? and please tell me why.

the black balenciaga twiggy
    or black-on-black chanel cambon bowler?

i fall in love with shapes of bags- so as you can see, i like the rectangular boxy shape.

need guidance!!! thanks, girls! :smile:

2. i'm biased..balenciaga all the way!!!!!:rochard:

3. Me, too. :graucho: Black Balenciaga Twiggy! :love:

4. you do realize you posted this in the B Forum!? LOL!
    I can move it to General if you like, you may get more unbiased votes.:shrugs:

5. I have the black bowler (but with white CC) and up until last week I had the black twiggy (I returned it for a black Day). They are both casual and fun bags but I voted for the twiggy only because I think it is an edgier looking bag.

6. swanky, yes that's probably a better idea....thank you!
    i'm just so used to chatting with the b-bag girls!! they are the best :supacool:

7. LOL, I was just about to say the same thing... your replies may be a teeeeny bit biased!

And on that note, B-bag all the way. I think it's a classic with an edge.

8. yes, i think we're pretty biased here!

9. LOL! my opinion is definitely biased, I'm sure you can guess ;)

10. Sorry biased opinion....balenciaga or course and espeically the twiggy!!!!

11. :roflmfao: LOL! At least y'all are honest!

12. The Balenciaga Twiggy gets my vote. I chose the Balenciaga for several reasons. The leather gets better with wear. It is a great everyday bag. It holds quite a bit without being oversized. You can carry it as a satchel or over your shoulder because it also comes with a shoulder strap.

13. welp, i'm not a chanel girl & :heart: my black twiggy, so there ya go :P

14. Get the bbag. I'm slightly unbiased because I have both bbags and chanel. Get the chanel a little later. I only say so because the twiggy is cheaper.

15. Well since ya asked, I vote for the Balenciaga as well. I think B-bags are little more edgier than Chanel. I guess it all depends on your lifestyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice