Still possible to find Muse 2 blue embossed large?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

This is my first post in YSL, hoping you can help me. Is it still possible to find a Muse II large in blue embossed "croc"? Do I just need to wait for new shipments to come in, or is it necessary to find a used one? Has anyone seen one lately?? :smile:

2. Thanks, nyer! :smile::smile::smile:

I did see that bag, but potero was not on the list of reputable sellers sticky above - is potero a reliable site for authentic bags? & can anyone authenticate this bag for me? Thanks so much for helping this YSL newbie! :P

3. ^Yes, portero is reputable. I probably should add them to the list.

4. Thank you, Cosmopolitan!

5. I posted it in the authenticate this forum if anyone feels like verifying.

6. just a little note about my experience with Portero.

They DO sell authentic bags, it is just that their description - rating of the bag and pictures are not as accurate as they should be. I complained to them about a python bag with ink stains inside and out, although the bag was described as spotless (condition pristine). They gave me a refund 1/2 the price as store credit. Before you buy, call them on the phone and make sure that the bag is immaculate, photos are not always showing right.

7. I don't see a logo on any of the feet and don't think mine has logos on the feet either.

8. Funny you just posted, as I just dropped into YSL this AM.

Where did you buy yours, was it pre-owend?