Still in shock...my very first Hermes! **REVEAL**

k5ml3k

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
I never thought I'd ever be on this side of tPF...this has a long story but a great ending...

I've been very selective when it comes with purchasing my bags esp my Chanel (Hermes was not something I thought I would ever have/could afford). Each one of my purchase was carefully thought out...the size, color, leather, hardware, but most importantly, the year. I wanted each bag to represent a special year/time in my life.

This year I got married and could not be happier! I wanted a Chanel boy bc it was the year I married my boy [emoji6] but when I got my black caviar boy bag, my heart didn't sing. It was the first bag purchase that I made from the boutique and I thought I would be ecstatic bc all my other ones were vintage. Unfortunately or fortunately, it wasn't love. Idk if it was bc I felt that the price was too high for what I was getting or if I just prefer the feel/look of vintage bags more. I was still contemplating about keeping the boy when this little girl came along. I just bought my Chanel medium flap (another one that I've been looking for for awhile now) from the seller when I saw this one. I was just going to some of her listings for fun and I could not believe my luck when I saw this one. I immediately inquired about it and when I saw more detailed pics of it, had it authenticated, etc I knew what I had to do.

Reactions: amozo and yai
You had me at ✨32✨!:biggrin: Love your story already!❤️ Cannot wait to see your new beauty!!

(Personally, as much as I have tried, I have not been able to warm-up to the Chanel Boy Bags. I started out with a jumbo classic flap and never looked back. :smile:)

It's color is burgundy with gold hardware, our wedding colors.

IMG_1482538395.454827.jpg

The Leather Surgeons put it in their own dust bag but it actually came with its own huge Hermes dust bag and the seller threw in a small Hermes box too.

IMG_1482538503.243018.jpg

IMG_1482538512.521861.jpg