Still in pain w/back bug here are my beauties

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Sorry all I could get to was the closet then the bed Enjoy and I'm loving the site sorry for any misspelling. It's the drugs

image-1586953653.jpg

Attachments

• image-3994758216.jpg
    image-3994758216.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 285
  • image-1912036360.jpg
    image-1912036360.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 281
  • image-3035191379.jpg
    image-3035191379.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 291
annie1 said:
Sorry all I could get to was the closet then the bed Enjoy and I'm loving the site sorry for any misspelling. It's the drugs

How is your ostrich wearing? I know in the past there were issues with color loss in the early ostrich bags. I'm thinking about getting a grey satchel like yours, but I'm hesitant. Beautiful bags!

I hope you are feeling better very soon.

gatorgirl07 said:
I sure hope you feel better soon. I had problems with a slipped disk a few months ago. It was horrible.

How are you liking the fuchsia satchel?

I really like it. The smell issue is gone replaced by my wonderful leather smell. I'm thinking of taking it out for a spin and use it spring /summer. I feel like a turtle that is rolling around on my back and can't get up. Loving my DB collection selling 3 bags to the consignment shop to fund these

3DoxieMama said:
How is your ostrich wearing? I know in the past there were issues with color loss in the early ostrich bags. I'm thinking about getting a grey satchel like yours, but I'm hesitant. Beautiful bags!

I hope you are feeling better very soon.

No issues at all. My jeans are light color and so far so good. And thank you. Cause having the Internet on my phone is dangereous

annie1 said:
No issues at all. My jeans are light color and so far so good. And thank you. Cause having the Internet on my phone is dangereous

Thanks so much for the reply considering how much pain you're in. I just may take the plunge! I'll let you know. Get plenty of rest and take care.

3DoxieMama said:
Thanks so much for the reply considering how much pain you're in. I just may take the plunge! I'll let you know. Get plenty of rest and take care.

My bed and I are bonding. DH is on the couch. The grey is a Dilards

rubycat said:
Feel better, have you seen a chiropractor?

Love your bags, esp. the gray.

Yes he is who diagonised me I pulled the muscles on the lower part of my back. I have seen the grey one still on the Dillard's website it was that color or the Bordeaux ostrich

annie1 said:
Yes he is who diagonised me I pulled the muscles on the lower part of my back. I have seen the grey one still on the Dillard's website it was that color or the Bordeaux ostrich

I just checked the Dillard's site grey is gone but I have seen it in the stores